We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
E: 31/05 ? Win prizes worth £1255
http://woobox.com/7hc6u9
£300 to spend on Missoma.com
A pair of Taylor Morris Rollright Sunglasses worth £180
The 'Ultimate Summer Wardrobe' from Pampeloneworth £400
The Santina Bucket Bag in Midnight Blue Woven from Meli Melo worth £395
I don't think the rules have been updated yet, it states the end date as 25/05 but I only received the email yesterday
£300 to spend on Missoma.com
A pair of Taylor Morris Rollright Sunglasses worth £180
The 'Ultimate Summer Wardrobe' from Pampeloneworth £400
The Santina Bucket Bag in Midnight Blue Woven from Meli Melo worth £395
I don't think the rules have been updated yet, it states the end date as 25/05 but I only received the email yesterday
A strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others.
0
Comments
-
Previously posted: https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5653325
End date given is "Sunday 25th May 2017" so it might end 28/05. Check your thanks.0 -
I clicked the link and it said I had 1 entry already, so I think this is a dupe of the link in the second post.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

