We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
E: 14/06 Win £100 with Reader's digest (Caption effort)
Think of a witty caption for this cartoon—the three best suggestions, along with the cartoonist’s original, will be posted on our website in mid-June. If your entry gets the most votes, you’ll win £100. Submit by June 14 for a chance to win, and we’ll announce the winner in our August issue.
http://www.readersdigest.co.uk/beat-cartoonist-submit-your-caption-13

Blu X
http://www.readersdigest.co.uk/beat-cartoonist-submit-your-caption-13

Blu X
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apology
THIS IS ME!
I am who I'm meant to be
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apology
THIS IS ME!
When you talk down to others it says more about you than them.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards