Free Mister Maker boxes

Options
I was sent this link, you do have to sign up for the Mr Maker boxes which are usually £5.95, but the first one is free and you can cancel your subscription before the next box comes out:

https://free.mistermakerclub.com/?code=mmcgfree&gclid=CJ3ih72t8tMCFcm_7Qodh1wHUQ
NST June 2017: Jiggle Free June ..number 18
The 365 day penny challenge £49.89
1 debt vs 100 days challenge 26... #2

Comments

• Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,302 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Isn't that your refer a friend link
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • pippy1971
    pippy1971 Posts: 144 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Browntoa wrote: »
    Isn't that your refer a friend link

No, I got an email about it as my daughter wanted one and I registered!!! I don't get anything for referals! :eek: It's a children's TV show... I was trying to do a good turn but wondering why I bothered... Why say things like that before finding out the facts :mad: The only thing in it for me is apparently having my integrity called into question.
  • Browntoa
    Options
    Genuine polite question , not an accusation

If you go to the home page direct it asks for a code before it lets you go further
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 16 May 2017 at 8:45AM
    Options
    pippy1971 wrote: »
    No, I got an email about it as my daughter wanted one and I registered!!! I don't get anything for referals! :eek: It's a children's TV show... I was trying to do a good turn but wondering why I bothered... Why say things like that before finding out the facts :mad: The only thing in it for me is apparently having my integrity called into question.

It was a genuine honest question, lots of people inadvertently post referral links without knowing.

Browntoa was just checking, your integrity wasn't being called into question. It just could of been a case of altering your link had it of had any referral link in it before it was moved by a bg.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Tealblue
    Tealblue Posts: 929 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thanks OP.

Just be aware that anyone who has had a free box from Toucan can't have one of these as a freebie. These seem to be much the same but slightly more expensive because of postage. I'd be interested to get some feedback from anyone who gets one, please.
  • tykesi
    tykesi Posts: 2,061 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    pippy1971 wrote: »

Jesus - oversensitive much?
  • Browntoa
    Options
    and same question to someone else on another thread

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5650640

its not personal
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • pippy1971
    Options
    Browntoa wrote: »
    and same question to someone else on another thread

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5650640

its not personal

Yes, sorry if I misunderstood but I read it differently. I understand that it wasn't personal. Sometimes things come across differently in writing to how they would if spoken so I thought you were challenging me when clearly you weren't.

Apologies.
  • pippy1971
    Options
    Tealblue wrote: »
    Thanks OP.

Just be aware that anyone who has had a free box from Toucan can't have one of these as a freebie. These seem to be much the same but slightly more expensive because of postage. I'd be interested to get some feedback from anyone who gets one, please.

I've not heard of a toucan box, but I can you know when the Mr Maker box arrives?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills