How to find a legitimate part time job working from home

Options
2»

Comments

• Holz183
    Holz183 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    It depenďs on what you are prepared to do, i work online basically getting paid per message to chat to men, more often than not just small talk finding out about each other's day/what we are cooking for dinner etc although there are more adult messages involved too, I can log in and out as I please so it fits into my schedule perfectly
  • Paula_M
    Paula_M Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I'm a self employed accountant. I also run a part time business from home with Forever Living. Network marketing can be a great option but it's not for everyone. You need to research carefully the company you get involved with.

Ltd co vs sole trader. Starting out I'd normally recommend a sole trader until you build up a bit. Admin costs are a lot lower, there is less regulation that has to be followed and until you're making a pretty decent profit it'll turn out to be more tax efficient - especially now dividend rules have been tightened.
  • BeckySparkleB
    Options
    Do it! I have. In January I decided to bite the bullet and work for myself. I have a young daughter and I wanted to work around her needs etc. So I've registered as self employed (not as scary as it sounds) and set up my own business. I opened a separate bank account just for money from clients and pay myself once a month. I am now able to claim working tax credits, I got off the benefit cap, off income support and AM BETTER OFF FINANCIALLY than I ever thought possible. I am inundated with requests for help so the work is out there. Pm me if you want to chat xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure