Boots mailing anyone?

Options
Hi guys,

Has anyone received their boots mailing yet? They usually send out the boots health club magazines which contain vouchers and stuff. Also when do they send out the usual boots mailings with the normal boots vouchers?

Any info would be appreciated.

Comments

• mum007
    Options
    Hi, Think the mailing is due October. Havn't got mine yet. Don't know if this
    has been mentioned,[just back from holiday, so havn't been watching] but went in Boots yesterday and put my card in voucher machine. As its anniversary of advantage card,got £10 worth free points! Great!
  • suzymummy
    suzymummy Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone have any valid voucher codes for money off or points. Having a baby and need to spend quite a bit.Thanks
  • HannaB
    HannaB Posts: 345 Forumite
    Options
    I received my Boots Health Club mailings for Autumn last night. The letter was dated the 3rd October, so I guess it got caught up the postage strikes.

I think all of the vouchers enclosed will be linked to my clubcard, so there's not any codes that could help. Sorry
    Please continue to hold the line. Your call is very important to us and will be answered by next available robot...
  • pcg2001
    pcg2001 Posts: 1,406 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    suzymummy wrote: »
    Does anyone have any valid voucher codes for money off or points. Having a baby and need to spend quite a bit.Thanks

Hi, try this thread http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=566433&highlight=boots+code
    This seems to be one of the best codes:
    SJMA36 - Save £10 and get free delivery* when you spend £50. Valid until 31/05/2008

There was also a code for £100 spend, earn 2000 points, but it was only 30-31 october.

Perhaps you're better off going to a xmas event and trying to maximize your points there. I think some of the people who've been to one reported getting other vouchers to spend on the next event.
    Sorry if this is a silly question, but are you a member of the parenting club? If not, you should really pop into the Boots thread and ask for advice there. Most people there are members and there are quite a few future moms, so they will certainly hep with maximizing points!!
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=550005

and congratulations on the baby.:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family