IT Trainee

Options
Hello all,

I am looking for an IT Training position anywhere in the UK. I have experience within IT which is mostly self-taught. I have also been a teacher in Thailand for 10 years and I would like to return home to change career.

Andrew

Comments

• paddyrg
    paddyrg Posts: 13,543 Forumite
    Options
    It's such a huge topic you might find it helpful to focus in the bits that interest you.

A lot of tier 1 application support is outsourced and done remotely by phone and internet from cheap countries now, but you may still find larger companies need boots on the floor to do internal IT support, so that's where I'd start - large companies.
  • ScorpiondeRooftrouser
    Options
    Andy76 wrote: »
    Hello all,

I am looking for an IT Training position anywhere in the UK. I have experience within IT which is mostly self-taught. I have also been a teacher in Thailand for 10 years and I would like to return home to change career.

Andrew

This isn't a jobs board. Seeing as you have posted the same thing twice in two days and never replied to the answers to your first thread I can only presume you are advertising yourself rather than looking for advice.

Here is some advice, however. The same as yesterday. Nobody in the UK is so desperate for IT staff that they are going to take a 30-odd year old with no experience, sight unseen. You're wasting everybody's time.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure