We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Saturday Night DFW Football party!!!

Options

Comments

• spud30
    spud30 Posts: 16,872 Forumite
    Options
    sammy115 wrote: »
    I think I have caught the man flu from ginger ste!:o

Is there something you've not told us Sammy ;)
    Is it better to aim for the stars and hit a tree or aim for a tree and land in its branches :think:
    Loves being a Wonderbra friend :kisses3:
  • spud30
    spud30 Posts: 16,872 Forumite
    Options
    Well done IA - dont you just love free money :T
    Is it better to aim for the stars and hit a tree or aim for a tree and land in its branches :think:
    Loves being a Wonderbra friend :kisses3:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,961 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great for you IA.
    You have the luck of the Irish so you do!!
    No offence meant to anyone.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • baxgttdi
    Options
    if anyone is interested I have something similar going on at the moment with the Man UTD game. All I need is it not to be a draw lol so shout for either team I don't care heh :P
    LBM 2 - 27.05.09. Debt was £33224 + 1100:eek: OD.
    Car - was - [STRIKE]20867[/STRIKE] - now - Gone! :T Zopa - was [STRIKE]6800[/STRIKE] -now - Gone loan - was [STRIKE]1687 [/STRIKE]- now Gone! :T Student Loan - was [STRIKE]1850 [/STRIKE] - now gone!! - Barclay Card was -[STRIKE] £2000[/STRIKE] now - Gone OD - was 1100 - now - 900 :mad:
    Total - £0 :rotfl: + OD = 100% paid!!!
  • immoral_angeluk
    Options
    come on Man U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Total 'Failed Business' Debt £29,043
    Que sera, sera. <3
  • baxgttdi
    Options
    that's the spirit ;) . I used some free money from Interwetten to bet man utd, liverpool and arsenal would win, and then countered that with a free bet that birmingham would win lol so if man u win I get £125, and if birmingham win I get £210. The best part is I get £30 from Quidco either way :j:T:j
    Car - was - [STRIKE]20867[/STRIKE] - now - Gone! :T Zopa - was [STRIKE]6800[/STRIKE] -now - Gone loan - was [STRIKE]1687 [/STRIKE]- now Gone! :T Student Loan - was [STRIKE]1850 [/STRIKE] - now gone!! - Barclay Card was -[STRIKE] £2000[/STRIKE] now - Gone OD - was 1100 - now - 900 :mad:
  • immoral_angeluk
    Options
    how did you get that then??
    Que sera, sera. <3
  • baxgttdi
    Options
    built it up via matched betting mainly, think it cost me £1.20 over all :) for the 2 bets
  • immoral_angeluk
    Options
    wow.. definately need to go have a look at matched betting!
    Que sera, sera. <3
  • tigtag02
    tigtag02 Posts: 6,857 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am so wanting to get my head around MB ~ I will do it, I will :p:p
    :heartpuls baby no3 due 16th November :heartpuls
    TEAM YELLOW
    DFD 16/6/10
    "Shut your gob! Or I'll come round your houses and stamp on all your toys" The ONE, the ONLY, the LEGENDARY Gene Hunt :heart2:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport