E: 30/09 1000 Dorset Tea Growing Kits - FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

Options
13»

Comments

• pebblebeach8
    Options
    I contacted Dorset Tea and gave them my email address and they said that I hadn't won, but a while ago I was checking my screenshot photos and found one that I had taken of the winning screen (said I had won) - but can't be bothered to contact them again.
    Thanks to all those that post.   
  • Ms_Dee
    Ms_Dee Posts: 7,879 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Quoted from HERE.
    ikkle87 wrote: »
    If you haven't received your Dorset Tea Growing kit don't expect to get one, someone on another forum I use has messaged them and had the following reply:
    Hello J - thank you for your message. Unfortunately, our website did not behave as expected once the first 1000 Growing Kits were claimed. This may have resulted in a few people seeing the success screen when they were not one of the first 1000 claimants. As our Growing Kits have all been sent out, if you have not received one then unfortunately you were one of those affected by this website error, and for that we must apologise. - The Dorset Tea Team.
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
  • pebblebeach8
    Options
    Thanks MsDee, your post explained it a lot better than the reply I got from Dorset Tea.
    Thanks to all those that post.   
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport