edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in N. Ireland
7 replies 1.3K views
avonielavoniel Forumite
581 Posts
Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in N. Ireland
Big thumbs up for this local company.

Their products are reasonably priced, convienent and yummy.

However i purchased Geeen Cabbage from them few weeks back and had to throw it out as it seemed to be pickled.

I wrote to them and they apologised saying that it wasn't pickled but must have been stored wrong or seal broken.

Not only this but they PERSONALLY delivered to my door box of 7 different products as a further apology.

Pity all business didn't treat their customers as if they matter:T

Replies

• dmxdavedmxdave Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    jmcateer wrote: »
    Big thumbs up for this local company.

Their products are reasonably priced, convienent and yummy.

However i purchased Geeen Cabbage from them few weeks back and had to throw it out as it seemed to be pickled.

I wrote to them and they apologised saying that it wasn't pickled but must have been stored wrong or seal broken.

Not only this but they PERSONALLY delivered to my door box of 7 different products as a further apology.

Pity all business didn't treat their customers as if they matter:T

Nice to read about a good result! I use their stuff too.
    Dave
  • RobothellRobothell Forumite
    494 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    I agree!

Have to agree, I always thought that their stuff was great, especially if you have a bit of a rush on for tea. With customer service like that, I'll be happy to keep buying their products.

Could someone give them the number of a certain restaurant in case they need pointers and supplies? :P
    Life in this world is, as it were, a sojourn in a cave. What can we know of reality? For all we can see of the true nature of existence is, shall we say, no more than bewildering and amusing shadows cast upon the inner wall of the cave by the unseen blinding light of absolute truth, from which we may or may not deduce some glimmer of veracity, and we as troglodyte seekers of wisdom can only lift our voices to the unseen and say humbly "Go on, do deformed rabbit again.....it's my favourite". © Terry Pratchett in "Small Gods"

Founder member of the Barry Scott Appreciation Society
  • dmxdavedmxdave Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Robothell wrote: »
    I agree!

Have to agree, I always thought that their stuff was great, especially if you have a bit of a rush on for tea. With customer service like that, I'll be happy to keep buying their products.

Could someone give them the number of a certain restaurant in case they need pointers and supplies? :P
    :T

No point in having good food with a c**p attitude :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    Dave
  • I had a similar experience with Gilbery Fayre. I complained about a cake that had mould on it and they said it must have been wrongly stored in the shop it was bought in and delivered a wonderful assortment of their produce to that shop for me to collect. Their cakes etc are gorgeous.
  • IvanOpinionIvanOpinion Forumite
    21.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too have been impressed with the Mash Direct products ... especially when on BOGOF in Tescos :)

ivan
    Don't waste time on other peoples first world problems
  • I like their carrot and parsnip and their cabbage, but their mashed potato isn't the nicest. I bought bit last week and my kids wouldn't eat it!
  • Jakeysmum wrote: »
    I like their carrot and parsnip and their cabbage, but their mashed potato isn't the nicest. I bought bit last week and my kids wouldn't eat it!

I agree about the mash but the turnip is lovely
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

17 Netflix hacks

Cut costs & get more from your subscription

MSE Guides

Beauty Advent calendar round-up

Incl M&S calendar release date

MSE Deals