Options

Comments

• MaineBlue
    MaineBlue Posts: 15,986 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    MSE_Andrea wrote: »
    Hi all

How's this for you now? Hopefully it's much better for you.
    Varies. Seems to be worse the more you do. For example, the Bauer 'max 30 entries' seems to attract trickier ones to complete (or they just don't complete). For example, 'select all the images with a store front until none are left' can take a fair while and the makers of the Captcha don't appear to know what a store front is (and don't get me started on what they think a road sign is). That being said, it has been easier than previously when it was clearly totally broken, but the simple fact remains, a lot of their picture captchas just don't work because they don't know what a vehicle, a bridge, a road sign, a store front etc. is or isn't.
    UEFA: Corrupting Football Since 1954 #CTID
  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,625 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Playing up really badly again the past couple of days - back to what it was like at its worst: "keep clicking till there are none left" types not only take ages to show up but then tell you it's wrong and send you back to the beginning. Getting a bit fed up with them now as they were working fine for a good few weeks!
  • hertzyabazas
    hertzyabazas Posts: 33,398 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I've got road rage!
  • Enigmatic_Me
    Enigmatic_Me Posts: 1,619 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    cagsd wrote: »
    Playing up really badly again the past couple of days - back to what it was like at its worst: "keep clicking till there are none left" types not only take ages to show up but then tell you it's wrong and send you back to the beginning. Getting a bit fed up with them now as they were working fine for a good few weeks!

Totally agree. I had a bad time with them on Thursday on the Bauer competitions. It is absolutely ridiculous the amount of times you need to keep clicking.

Funny how some sites still use the old style captchas like the two words. Really wish they would all use these.
    The best things in life are free.....
  • Daphne01
    Daphne01 Posts: 22,145 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I find they are a pain in the @rse when you use a non tracking browser, in an ordinary one they seem fine! :mad:
    A strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others.

• Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,658 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    For me they've been a lot better for ages now. They're still annoying sometimes, but nothing like it was when it was really bad.

I have a tip, but it's a bit hard to explain. Sometimes on a second or third screen it will ask you to click on squares that match the word "Car" "Sign" or something like that. It will also say something like "or click skip if there are no matches". I've found that if I click skip for this, whether there are matches or not, it usually ends there and lets me enter. Sorry if that's as clear as mud.

Blu X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • chocolateone
    chocolateone Posts: 4,640 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I gave up yesterday and I am now entering via audio option
  • Marg2k8
    Marg2k8 Posts: 5,838 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Has anyone else had problems with it freezing lately? A few times, I have selected all the squares with trains, then all the squares with vehicles, then all the squares with road signs, then it all goes greyed out and I cannot click either skip, refresh or submit.
  • Enigmatic_Me
    Enigmatic_Me Posts: 1,619 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    edited 1 July 2017 at 12:36PM
    Options
    Marg2k8 wrote: »
    Has anyone else had problems with it freezing lately? A few times, I have selected all the squares with trains, then all the squares with vehicles, then all the squares with road signs, then it all goes greyed out and I cannot click either skip, refresh or submit.

Yes me too and I was also going to post re this. Happened quite a few times this week. I found that by refreshing the page it got rid of it but you have to key all your details again. :mad:

Bit of a nightmare with all the Bauer comps this week trying to get these picture captchas to work. Each one was taking at least 3 times to get it through.
    The best things in life are free.....
  • hdh74
    hdh74 Posts: 2,858 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Marg2k8 wrote: »

yup - not loads but a few times
    2018 - £562  2019 - £130 2020 - £276  2021 - £106 2022 - £140
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family