We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Sainsburys 25% Off 6 bottles is back but only from 5th - 9th April

Options
My friend just had an email as she is a delivery pass holder saying the buy 6 save 25% offer is back from 5th April until 9th April - not long and the offers change on the 5th too so can't see what the prices will be but a good time to stock up for Easter.
Available on line and instore on wine, port, sherry, prosecco and champagne.

U0CeHC4.jpg
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• mrs_T
    mrs_T Posts: 1,017 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks OP, do you know if this includes Scottish stores?
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Options
    Should mean that Tescos will be a similar deal.

Mrs T.....I will be amazed if it includes Scotland.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,986 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    mrs_T wrote: »
    Thanks OP, do you know if this includes Scottish stores?

Does it usually include Scotland when they have had the offer on before?

I would be surprised if it does include Scotland to be honest.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • moonshine
    moonshine Posts: 815 Forumite
    Options
    anybody noticed how their low end wine has gone up recently? The Wollemi (which is actually very nice despite the low price) that I used to get when these 25% deals were on was always £3.75 a bottle for ages but a few weeks ago it went up to £4. Then I noticed yesterday it has had another increase to £4.35 a bottle since last week.
  • mrs_T
    mrs_T Posts: 1,017 Forumite
    Options
    My wine of choice, calvet pinot blanc, is £1 more per bottle in Sainsbury's than Asda but if I can get the 25% deal that would make Sainsbury's a better deal.
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Can someone recommend good value wine to get under this offer?
  • bspm
    bspm Posts: 541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    moonshine wrote: »
    anybody noticed how their low end wine has gone up recently? The Wollemi (which is actually very nice despite the low price) that I used to get when these 25% deals were on was always £3.75 a bottle for ages but a few weeks ago it went up to £4. Then I noticed yesterday it has had another increase to £4.35 a bottle since last week.

Sounds like they need to get the 25% back.
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Also 25% off in Tesco from today until Sunday, when you buy 6+.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport