Glasses Direct discount voucher

Options
Hi, I've tried to purchase 2 pairs of glasses from Glasses Direct and have added the promotion code MSE17MAR it states 'Invalid Promotion Code' (promotion ends 24 March)

Has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,928 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Have you picked £49 and over ones? Do you have a strong prescription?

Here's what to do:

1. 2for1 on prescription glasses £49 or over. Glasses Direct has a range of frames priced from £49, which are currently on a 2for1 offer*, so you get the cheapest free. Once you pick your frames (Boutique frames are excluded), you'll be asked to choose your lens package. If you don't want any extras such as scratch-resistant coatings, you can avoid the extra costs by clicking on 'continue with basic lenses'.

2. Code gets £32 off & free delivery. After adding the second pair to your basket, you can either enter your prescription or opt to send it later. Then use the code MSE17MAR at the checkout by 11.59pm on Fri 24 Mar to get an extra £32 off ANY glasses where individual frames cost £49 or more (before the 2for1 discount). If you copy and paste the code, make sure there are no spaces either side, as this will stop the code from working. It's not valid when you spend £49 or more on several cheaper frames. Delivery is free with the code (normally £3.95).

Combining these offers could get you two pairs of glasses for just £17, plus free delivery. What's more, the second pair doesn't have to be the same prescription as the first, so you could get one for yourself and one for someone else.

It's worth noting that if you need bifocal lenses you'll have to pay an extra £30, and it's an extra £49 for varifocals.

This deal won't work on very strong prescriptions

Orders for very strong prescriptions are excluded, such as when the combined SPH and CYL is greater than +/-8.00, when the CYL is over +/-4.00, if there is more than a 5.00D difference between each eye or if the prism correction is over 4.00 in any direction.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • mrs_lds
    mrs_lds Posts: 4,103 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Are there any codes currently for glasses direct please? Tia
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,928 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    mrs_lds wrote: »
    Are there any codes currently for glasses direct please? Tia

There is always the referral thread.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure