We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Favourite dishes from The Grocery Challnge
Maiden_Mum
Posts: 164 Forumite
Hi I want to make some new things for meals and also snacks and often peruse all the things listed under the Old Style monthly Grocery challenges and have tried quite a few dishes from there that I enjoy. Obviously different people like different dishes or the same dishes but cooked with slightly different ingredients or in a different way but I was wondering if anyone would care to share which of these listed dishes they have particularly enjoyed or make regularly. For example I know the Twinks biscuits are very popular. Apologies if this isn't acceptable and please remove. I'm just looking for a bit more help with my meals.
0
Comments
-
There's a banana bread recipe in there somewhere that is so simple, quick and cheap and my DH and work mates adore it
It's under cakes and muffins I think. I chuck in chocolate chips as well.
Lasts ages without going stale0 -
I have made the Beef in Port and Stilton (slow cooker) recipe a few times. Me and OH both love it. Sometimes we just use red wine rather than port.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards