Wine deal?

weezie7
weezie7 Posts: 126 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary
Does anyone know when the big supermarkets are next doing, or have and idea of when, they are doing their 25% off if you buy 6 or more bottles of wine please?

Comments

• Chris25
    Chris25 Posts: 12,918 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 16 March 2017 at 5:00PM
    don't know if it's help but M&S have 50% off champagne & up to 50% off (a case of 6) certain wines at the moment https://www.marksandspencer.com/l/offers/this-months-offers
  • weezie7
    weezie7 Posts: 126 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Thanks for replies so far..... any ideas about Mr T, Sainsbugs, Morries..........
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    weezie7 wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the big supermarkets are next doing, or have and idea of when, they are doing their 25% off if you buy 6 or more bottles of wine please?

I doubt anybody will know the answer to that as supermarkets don't give out advance information on their 25% deals, presumably so it doesn't give their competitors an advantage.
  • chesky
    chesky Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    M & S definitely had the 6 bottle deal on yesterday.
  • richardw
    richardw Posts: 19,458 Forumite
    Morrisons has been bragging about its award winning wines https://groceries.morrisons.com/webshop/category/Morrisons-Cellar/105651-152391
    Posts are not advice and must not be relied upon.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    weezie7 wrote: »
    Thanks for replies so far..... any ideas about Mr T, Sainsbugs, Morries..........

Sainsburys in the past did the 25% either the week before bank holidays or a few weeks before, cant remember if they had 1 for easter last year but had 1 for may bank holiday.

But that's last year, things may have changed for this year.
  • Techno
    Techno Posts: 1,169 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Bought a fantastic wine in Mr Ts at Christmas but it cost £14 so waiting for the 25% off to make it a bit more reasonable :beer:
    ;) If you think you are too small to make a difference, try getting in bed with a mosquito!
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    DCFC79 wrote: »
    Sainsburys in the past did the 25% either the week before bank holidays or a few weeks before, cant remember if they had 1 for easter last year but had 1 for may bank holiday.

But that's last year, things may have changed for this year.

Sometimes the clothing with 25% off happens at the same time as the wine.

I'm guessing the wine will be on sometime in April.

One thing I don't understand is many customers who I see buying the wine buy 6-12 of the same wine. You can mix the bottles!
  • chesky
    chesky Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    Sometimes the clothing with 25% off happens at the same time as the wine.

I'm guessing the wine will be on sometime in April.

One thing I don't understand is many customers who I see buying the wine buy 6-12 of the same wine. You can mix the bottles!

Maybe they've found a wine they particularly like, so take advantage of the offer to stock up on it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure