Wizard of Odd - Kitties and Rabbits and Kids, oh my!

Options
2»

Comments

• HorrorHound
    HorrorHound Posts: 17 Forumite
    edited 18 August 2018 at 12:56PM
    Options
    Well it's been absolute mayhem around here and I've got quite behind with writing and plugging away at the debt. Sorry!

We've moved to a bigger/more expensive house but we really couldn't stay where we were - between the issues with the building itself and the landlord it was making us all ill. We aren't paying much more than the places around here go for anyway. We have an actual garden so the rabbits are enjoying the space. Our daughter is finally able to go paint/skip/swim (we got a paddling pool) in the garden. Also getting a sketch together for the garden - going to finally get planters etc.

Got family in the hospital so that was unexpected expense - travelling to and from. Thankfully we had some good weather for a few days so I was able to walk. Got some decent exercise for free. Really drilled home how crucial it is that we get our emergency fund up and running.

We've got a chunk of debt gone. We got rid of £1,000 last year, so our debt listed in my signature is what we've been working on since January this year. Can't wait to be rid of it all! Frustratingly we would have had under £1,000 left but we had to use the overdraft to move. But we aren't burying our heads in the sand. Got a little bit of money coming our way this week and though some is going on the debt we are using the rest for sensible things - the rabbit hutch needs replacing/refilling the freezer/getting some money back in the emergency fund.

Setting myself some mini targets -
    1. Clear the debt with the lowest balance
    2. Get debt under £1,000 before Christmas
    Estimated Debt Free Date - September 2019
    Debt Paid To Date - £600.08/£1337.04
    UU - £343.90/£343.90:D SV - £195/£195:D CO - £0/£298.14 CP - £61.18/£500

44.88%
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing