PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Wednesday 15 March 2017

Options
13»

Comments

• candygirl
    candygirl Posts: 29,455 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks for the soup recipe TA, I will deffo be making that:D
    I've been feeling really dizzy n sick for weeks, n almost passed out in ALDI yesterday.The docs don't seem too bothered, but I think i've pinned it down to the gabapentin i've been taking for nerve pain .
    Anyway enough moaning from me, and enjoy your evenings xx :D
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"

(Kabat-Zinn 2004):D:D:D
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 17,413 Forumite
    First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    :o:o:o meanmarie I just hope that passing on good luck to someone else will make them do it when they get a chance that's all. I think at some point in all our lives it helps to get a bit of good luck or a good turn, I have had a few over the years and been thankful of them as well.

Had a nice afternoon pottering around and doing lots of those sill little to-do jobs that now have been to-done :):):) just going to have my dinner and then put my feet up and watch some catch-up tv.My next door neighbour gave me some tiny chillis that a work friend brought back from Sri Lanka and I'm going to see what I can whizz up with them They are very small about thumbnail size ,but he said quite fiery :):) bit like me :):)
    have a good evening chums what ever you are doing

JackieO xx
  • System
    System Posts: 178,096 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 15 March 2017 at 11:42PM
    Options
    Evening all.

A link for you who like to hear of the work my daughter and her partner do in the Baby House in S A.

Have any of you seen this in the news?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/39252983

The baby is now in the care of the Baby House.

I am fine, having a few days away with hubby and the hounds in the caravan. The idea was that hubby could forget about home and work for a few days but I don't think he's thought it through. We are going out tomorrow night with some of the guys at work from the Cornish branch.

Sleep well all
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport