PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 13 March 2017

Options
15678911»

Comments

• funfairprincess
    Options
    Morning flyfriends x

I'm up but not quite with it yet. Everyone else is still in bed. WM is on its second load and the TD is on. I can't wait to be able to get the clothes on the line again, miserable here.

Weekend list is
    Ironing all work/school stuff
    Trying to keep the place tidy
    Meal plan for next week with as much fling in the SC meals as possible
    Get a shopping list written
    SOMFA and read although that might not come off as GS might be staying over tonight in that case I will be playing cars and skittles:D

Off to tidy as noisily as is possible, if I'm up so will this lot be :rotfl:
    I'm not a muggle...I'm just magically challenged
  • FurryBeastOz
    FurryBeastOz Posts: 1,380 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Slightly concerned. The kitchen is spotless, but the drying rack is full of stuff I left there last weekend. Only sandwiches appear to have gone from the freezer.

I know DH had a takeaway last night - I got an email asking how I'd enjoyed it while out enjoying my last meal. Means we are having leftover curry tonight. I'll turn the chicken I'd asked him to take out into something for tomorrow.

WM and DW on. Mostly unpacked. Living room and dining room are spotless. DH is out studying. I'll have to check he hasn't been substituted for an upgraded housetrained model when he walks through the door:rotfl:
    Goals - Weight loss 6/26lb at 22nd Jan 18
    Mmmm. 26lb at 1/7/18. Oops:o
  • Narc0lepsy
    Narc0lepsy Posts: 2,670 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Slightly concerned. The kitchen is spotless, but the drying rack is full of stuff I left there last weekend. Only sandwiches appear to have gone from the freezer.

Sure he didn't check into a hotel for the week?...........hope you had a good time.
    No flying today as BIL here so we took MIL out for what was meant to be a walk in gardens in Cambridge followed by lunch.....got there and the parking we normally use was dug up and covered in traffic cones; nearest parking was 50 per 15 mins :eek: so we just drove to a suitable place for lunch!!
    Boys have gone out this eve so I'm report writing.
    Remember...a layer of dust protects the wood beneath it.
  • FurryBeastOz
    FurryBeastOz Posts: 1,380 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Narc0lepsy wrote: »
    Sure he didn't check into a hotel for the week?...........hope you had a good time.

Had a great time, thanks.

DH must have got very bored. Despite there being 14 different meal options in various quantities, he's eaten 5 turkey chilli and 4 Bolognaise. No imagination.

Freezer now up to date, and I've meal planned.

Apparent he cleared up on Saturday morning after getting rid of his guest at 2am.

He's off diving today so I'm off to the gym and to Lidl for veg, dairy and Toiletries. He hadn't even bought milk.:rotfl:

Have a great day peeps. I'm back to 'Flying with a vengeance, and fluffy mules':rotfl:
    Goals - Weight loss 6/26lb at 22nd Jan 18
    Mmmm. 26lb at 1/7/18. Oops:o
  • dancemum
    dancemum Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Morning folks sorry I haven't posted. Hope everyone is ok X

Glad you enjoyed your trip FurrybeastOz.

Been for a family walk this morning to get some air.

Checked garage door frame to see what repairs are required due to the recent weather.

3 X wm done including a teddy which has been to the dance studio for a while standing in for the baby sleeping beauty.

Just cooked brunch and DH has washed up

I'm now meal planning for the week.
  • funfairprincess
    Options
    Hi all x

I hope you are all sitting down for this announcement (fanfare please)
    DS1 CLEANED HIS ROOM ON HIS OWN
    Yes I know I'm still in shock. On the downside we have no idea what is clean or dirty so I have Ben Washing the revenge!

Nipped to Mr M for packed lunch stuff and more soap powder and softener.
    Did the ironing of the work/school stuff yesterday so I can have a lazy day. I have did a quick tidy up in all rooms and apart from WM and TD I'm doing nothing else.

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone x
    I'm not a muggle...I'm just magically challenged
  • bossymoo
    bossymoo Posts: 6,924 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Yay FFP :D

OMG, dd was moaning about hair brushing and I said "I wish I could cut it off!" And she told me to do it! Yikes! So we've cut her hair! By about 4-5 inches!!! :eek:

I'm in shock!

Just cleaned up after dinner, kids bathed, lunches done, school bags ready. Possibly a bit of uniform to iron...

House looking reasonable...
    Bossymoo

Away with the fairies :beer:
  • Valli
    Valli Posts: 24,794 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Don't put it DOWN; put it AWAY
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson
    :heart:Janice 1964-2016:heart:

Thank you Honey Bear
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family