Most popular and frequent surveys.

Quite interested in doing some surveys on my phone.
Im wondering which ones give the most frequent surveys and the best?
I became a member of valued opinions which seem to be good and I was collecting points quite quickly but haven't done a survey in a few days 😞
I'm also a member of Toluna and I say.

Any others you'd recommend?

Many thanks

Comments

• Marvqn1
    Marvqn1 Posts: 634 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    As far as I know, QuickThoughts is the best for phone surveys. Each survey pays 50p. The survey length varies from about 10 minutes to 25 minutes.
  • Frempt
    Frempt Posts: 31 Forumite
    QuickThoughts is good, though sometimes frustrating. If a survey is 20+ minutes I usually don't bother, since every one pays 50p anyway. I get around £10 a month of amazon vouchers from them.

AttaPoll (link is my referral, here's the non-ref) is pretty good, don't get many surveys but they're quick at tend to get ~£5 a month through Paypal.

I quite like CitizenMe, which (instantly) pays £0.10-£1 per survey (which take about 30 seconds each). Don't make a lot of money here but it's nice and easy.

OnePulse is also good, they've just done a fairly major update and there's still a few bugs to iron out, but it's very quick surveys for low values (how much you get per survey depends on your "level", which you increase by doing more surveys).

YouGov (another referral link, here's the non-ref) have an app which is pretty good, but the £50 payout can seem daunting.
    £2017 in 2017 challenge - £2020.06/£2017 (as of 27th September)
  • avian946
    avian946 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    swag bucks is the best. ive been at it for 9 days ive already made £15 of paypal vouchers (which i transfer to my savings account) and im only a few points away from my next £5!

quick thoughts is okay but all the surveys take ageeees!

ive been registered with attapoll now for 9 days as well, so far I have been given 1 survey and i got disqualified. booo.

mint vine is good. ive earned 569 points (minimum payout is 1000) all the surveys seem to be for an average of 60 points though and take around 25 mins.
    LBM 01/12/2015 (roughly) | Debts at Highest £9128.00 | Current Debt £0.00!!!!!:beer::j:money:

DEBT FREE DATE 01/01/2018

MFW Journey | 08/03/2019 - £60,325.00 | Target MF date 08/03/2029
  • Marvqn1
    Marvqn1 Posts: 634 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    avian946 wrote: »
    swag bucks is the best. ive been at it for 9 days ive already made £15 of paypal vouchers (which i transfer to my savings account) and im only a few points away from my next £5!

How often do you get disqualified on surveys with swag bucks?

Every SB survey I've tried I've been disqualified.
    avian946 wrote: »
    mint vine is good. ive earned 569 points (minimum payout is 1000) all the surveys seem to be for an average of 60 points though and take around 25 mins.

Do you do the surveys on mobile?

That is $0.60 for 25 minutes, which is about $1.35 per hour. That is why I stopped using Mintvine, the surveys are too low paying.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure