Legit Doc Martens retailer?

Options
Hello MSE folks,

Hope I'm posting in the right place - please do let me know if I've got it wrong! I'm trying to hunt down a pair of Willow Pascal Doc Martens (now out of stock on the official website) and managed to track some down being sold at a discounted rate by a website called "Aireville School". It claims to be a wholesale retailer and seems safe but I'm not 100% that it is legit (for one thing, it has a .co.uk web address but looks to be based in Italy). Has anyone used it or heard of it before? Any help or advice would be much appreciated!

Cheers :)

Hannah

Comments

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,756 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 26 February 2017 at 3:39PM
    Options
    No contact phone number, no address, just the email contact form would put me off.
    Then there's no clear information on shipping costs and the restocking fees if you want to exchange. The information page doesn't appear to open. TBH, not inspiring me with confidence.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • hannahh88
    Options
    Thanks for getting back to me so quickly - you are right, there are a number of glaring issues. Ah well, the search for the elusive Willow boots continues... thanks for the second opinion!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure