Groupon voucher code anyone?

Does anyone know of a Groupon voucher code that isn't for local deals and preferably for existing customers? Thanks
There will always be:
A “LIE” in BELIEVE, an “OVER” in LOVER, an “END” in FRIEND, an “US” in TRUST , and an “IF” in LIFE ;)

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,801
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    They seem to be rarer than rocking horse poo to be honest.

The last one that wasnt for new customers or for local deals posted on here was 2014 and even then it was email specific and not a general code.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • freccle
    freccle Posts: 770 Forumite
    Are there any Groupon discounts at the moment for current customers? I know I can go through Quidco/TCB but buying a trip at £249 so could do with a voucher code if possible?
    There will always be:
    A “LIE” in BELIEVE, an “OVER” in LOVER, an “END” in FRIEND, an “US” in TRUST , and an “IF” in LIFE ;)

• freccle wrote: »
    Are there any Groupon discounts at the moment for current customers? I know I can go through Quidco/TCB but buying a trip at £249 so could do with a voucher code if possible?

SUMMER - may give 15% off.

They sometimes show codes for buying on the app but I can't see one today. Also they sometimes give a percentage off at weekends so worth checking emails from them and their webpage if you can wait until tomorrow or sunday.
    You may not get cashback if you use a code.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure