The Compers Inn (part 47)

Options

Comments

• rosemac
    rosemac Posts: 6,576 Forumite
    Options
    Morning everyone. We have about a couple of inches snow here and it is coming down quite heavily now. It was a bit of a surprise when I opened blinds this morning. Hope you have a safe journey today shiels. I was going to head out for a while today but have decided what I need to do can wait. Hope everyone is well and colds and coughs have eased. Be lucky peeps.
  • chickaroonee
    chickaroonee Posts: 14,678 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all! Did you have an MRI, firefly? God they're awful aren't they? I've had 3, they're not pleasant! Makes me laugh that they give you music to listen to which you can't hear at all when it starts!

Just put the TV on again to watch Sara Cox, my DD is completely fascinated! She's been dancing for nearly 23 hours now. Wow.

Hope everyone has a lovely day :)

too many comps..not enough time!
  • chickaroonee
    Options
    Oh my goodness, snow rosemac! On the second day of spring too. No snow here although it's a lot colder.

• leanfun30
    leanfun30 Posts: 3,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Morning. Hope your snow clears soon Rose and it warms up.

Sheils hope you have a safe journey.

Firefly so pleased you took taxi what with weather. Hope you have some good results. Hospital appointments are tiring take care today.

Here I had an email from Show Film First yesterday and have four tickets to a musical evening at a local theatre next week. Friends of ours were delighted when they heard.

Last weekend I had wrong day for a play to take GKs to so will be off there this Saturday for sure. First time I've payed for tickets but they were reasonable.

Amazing chickaroonee saw Sara Cox on TV well done to her.

Wishing everyone a good and luck day.
  • indie
    indie Posts: 3,308 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Morning,we have lovely sunshine here but it is chilly out. Hope your snow goes as quick as it came rose. Just glad that wind has gone from yesterday, my fences stayed up but my hanging baskets came down. Luckily there was nothing in them and the dog wasn't around when they fell,or he might have thought he had some new toys to play with..lol.
    Hope you all have a lucky Tuesday
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,858 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    good-morning.jpg

good morning all :wave:

bright & sunny here at the moment also Alfie :j
    hope the snow clears up soon for you rose,
    saw on tv this morning scotlands having it at the moment,

sympathies go to you chickeroonee ((hugs))
    having one scans bad enough having 3 sounds awful x

well done on tickets win leanfun :j
    lovely win for you & friends :dance:

hope you're having a great time sheils,

glad fences stayed put indie,
    good job baskets were empty re your dog lol,

hope everyone has a lovely lucky day chien-2010-36.gif
    x
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• chickaroonee
    Options
    Am I allowed to post a comp from someone I know (not my own site or anything like that) or does it fall under self promotion rules?

• rosemac
    rosemac Posts: 6,576 Forumite
    Options
    Snow has gone yaaaaaaaaaaaaay. So walked in to town and got my chores done. Sun is now shining. Not sure chickaroonee.
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,858 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Am I allowed to post a comp from someone I know (not my own site or anything like that) or does it fall under self promotion rules?

not sure now days chickeroonee,
    the posting from mse martin here..
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5413431
    just seems to refer to companies?
    9. No Advertising Of Own Websites. This site is free from advertising. Posts on any board considered to be advertising goods, services and/or companies will be removed. This includes the posting of a competition from your own site or from a site that you are employed by. We also do not allow advertising via PM. Examples of this can include anything from a specific sales post or a link to your own website in which you attempt to sell something to someone offering their holiday home to forum members. Unfortunately we cannot allow any advertising of any description no matter how honourable the intention.
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• chickaroonee
    Options
    Thanks firefly - I don't think it is advertising then as their company is nothing to do with me. No doubt it'll be found and posted anyway even if I don't!

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport