edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Gaming MoneySaving
2 replies 3.9K views
parking_question_chapparking_question_chap Forumite
2.7K Posts
Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Gaming MoneySaving
Hi

I have recently purchased a PS3 as I am a casual gamer and the price has dropped enough for me to do this. I have got a couple of second hand games and really like Modern Warfare 3, however I cant find many English speaking group matches. I really like to be able to have a little banter with the fellow gamers.

Does anybody know how to find local games? or any of the COD series on PS3 that would meet my need?

Replies

• donnajunkiedonnajunkie Forumite
    32.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi

I have recently purchased a PS3 as I am a casual gamer and the price has dropped enough for me to do this. I have got a couple of second hand games and really like Modern Warfare 3, however I cant find many English speaking group matches. I really like to be able to have a little banter with the fellow gamers.

Does anybody know how to find local games? or any of the COD series on PS3 that would meet my need?

You may struggle on PS3 now as most people will have moved onto the latest consoles. You can still enjoy single player campaigns on PS3 games of course. The most recent cod games to have been released on PS3 are advanced warfare and black ops 3 but as I said you may struggle to find a match on multiplayer.
    Edit,
    Black ops 3 on PS3 is multiplayer only.
  • neolessneoless Forumite
    26 Posts
    Try to find online private server Modern Warfare 3. There certainly is not one sentence for group battles. You'll see a little bant there.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals