We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Using frozen turkey
[Deleted User]
Posts: 0 Newbie
I've just found some pieces of frozen turkey on our freezer (forgot about them) which came off our Christmas one and I'd like to use them this evening (in a curry).
My question is - do I need to defrost them before using or can I cook them straight from frozen (and how do I make sure that they're safe to eat)?
Thanks!
My question is - do I need to defrost them before using or can I cook them straight from frozen (and how do I make sure that they're safe to eat)?
Thanks!
0
Comments
-
You can cook from frozen although it might deteriorate in quality. It might go 'stringy' if you know what I mean.
If it's already cooked turkey, simply heating through in your curry will be fine.0 -
Don't risk it. PM me and I will be able to test it for you.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards