Kedros Formations

Options
2»

Comments

• Amberbirchall3
    Options
    I have seen this all over facebook, have you reported to action fraud?
  • Naturegirl
    Options
    Check what they've written on their website under the heading of Director Notice lower down on the /nominees/ page.

"Director Notice:

On the 30th of January the Kedros Formations portal was attacked by hackers intending to highlight security concerns. Fortunately our systems correctly flagged up that something was wrong and we were able to take the portal down in order to protect your information. Anyone who has been affected will be individually contacted. We have reported this incident to the police who have advised that even with a motive to point out security flaws the hack is still a serious crime and it will be treated as such.

We are aware of the names and IP addresses of the hackers and will cooperate with the authorities in their investigation. Anyone who has any questions can get directly in touch with us using Facebook, email or our phone lines. Extra staff will be available on the phones tomorrow to assist. We thank you for your understanding and will endeavor to keep everyone informed.

Update:

Our portal will be down for maintenance until Monday the 6th of February for a security review following Monday’s attempted hack. We apologise for the inconvenience caused but the safety of your data is of paramount importance.

Please be aware that staff still have access to the portal and anyone who had already signed up will not be affected.

Many thanks,
    Kedros Formations Ltd."

Is this your work Devilsrainman? Lol
  • Naturegirl
    Options
    And I found this thread as I'm a stay at home Mum that saw an ad about an online business opportunity on a Facebook sales group and was tempted for a moment there too, until I found this. If an opportunity seems too good to be true....it probably is (unfortunately). :(
  • bethxxxx
    Options
    You guys you do realise without sufficient evidence, or the right stuff to back up your claims you're committing slander. And yes, Kedros are fully aware.

Firstly, "Pyramid scheme then yeah?"

wrong. Pyramid schemes mean you are REQUIRED to refer/recruit - whereaswith Kedros, it is an option.

For the people worrying about It getting you in debt Kedros make it perfectly clear 1) on the website, 2) in the contract - that they do NOT set up any lines of credit or trade whilst you are the director - if they do you take their sweet !!! to court for breach of contract

Kedros state they will also take full liability once you are not the director, so should anyone get you In a !!!! load of debt, it would be fraud on the new directors behalf AND kedros would take the fall, not us - yeah we'd be a victim but hey ho that means court & compensation = MONEY ALL ROUND!!£££££££££

Now I'm not saying the potential risks aren't there - of course they're bloody there, there's risks to everything! Even in that lovely glass of diet coke! ANYWAY yes, the risks are there, but anyone who has done their THOROUGH RESEARCH on Kedros will have found that NOT A SINGLE PERSON has been negatively affected by Kedros.

You want to reply saying scam etc? fine be my guest - just as long as you're backing those stupid !!! claims with EVIDENCE. You understand what that is right? I mean news reports, police reports, reports from the fraud team, INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE BEEN SCAMMED - where are all them hiding???? oh wait - they don't exist because NOTHING BAD HAS HAPPENED TO ANYBODY!

Yes the potential will always be there - that doesn't hold you accountable if someone commits fraud with your details, that makes you victim not criminal.

Seems to me that not that many people have actually done their research on Kedros. By research I mean the actual proof, not opinions. I want FACTS. Where are your FACTS that Kedros is doing all of this????? CONGRATULATIONS, You're all now part of Kedros court case - enjoy backing up all those accusations because that's a serious criminal offence. WHEEEEEEY SUCK ON THAT!
  • tykesi
    tykesi Posts: 2,061 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    bethxxxx wrote: »
    You guys you do realise without sufficient evidence, or the right stuff to back up your claims you're committing slander. And yes, Kedros are fully aware.

wrong. Pyramid schemes mean you are REQUIRED to refer/recruit - whereaswith Kedros, it is an option.

For the people worrying about It getting you in debt Kedros make it perfectly clear 1) on the website, 2) in the contract - that they do NOT set up any lines of credit or trade whilst you are the director - if they do you take their sweet !!! to court for breach of contract

Kedros state they will also take full liability once you are not the director, so should anyone get you In a !!!! load of debt, it would be fraud on the new directors behalf AND kedros would take the fall, not us - yeah we'd be a victim but hey ho that means court & compensation = MONEY ALL ROUND!!£££££££££

Now I'm not saying the potential risks aren't there - of course they're bloody there, there's risks to everything! Even in that lovely glass of diet coke! ANYWAY yes, the risks are there, but anyone who has done their THOROUGH RESEARCH on Kedros will have found that NOT A SINGLE PERSON has been negatively affected by Kedros.

You want to reply saying scam etc? fine be my guest - just as long as you're backing those stupid !!! claims with EVIDENCE. You understand what that is right? I mean news reports, police reports, reports from the fraud team, INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE BEEN SCAMMED - where are all them hiding???? oh wait - they don't exist because NOTHING BAD HAS HAPPENED TO ANYBODY!

Yes the potential will always be there - that doesn't hold you accountable if someone commits fraud with your details, that makes you victim not criminal.

Seems to me that not that many people have actually done their research on Kedros. By research I mean the actual proof, not opinions. I want FACTS. Where are your FACTS that Kedros is doing all of this????? CONGRATULATIONS, You're all now part of Kedros court case - enjoy backing up all those accusations because that's a serious criminal offence. WHEEEEEEY SUCK ON THAT!

:rotfl: you're funny - can we keep you?
  • djdandew
    djdandew Posts: 129 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

I take it you overlooked this clause in your contract then?

3.4 The Nominee bears the sole risk of any action brought by the HM Revenue and Customs (or other Governmentalbodies, agencies or organisations) that contest the status of the Nominee, and the Nominee shall indemnify the Customer or Client for any financial loss arising as a result

I also take it your not familiar with the PSC Register and that you will be left the only shareholder of the company and the legal company owner that holds 100% of the risk??
    2013 Wins Kaspersky Internet security 2013, Acer iconia Tablet, Kindle fire HD
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options

I needed a laugh :rotfl::shhh:

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• dwarfy74
    Options
    I did this thingy with Kedros. It was an easy £75 - but to be fair, I work within the company secretarial arena and am maybe a bit more clued up than some.

However, now they've gone belly up and the administrators have swooped in, I'm stuck with this bloody company! However, I shall be filing the DS01 shortly. Its a tenner to strike the company off, but I've not come a cropper.
  • blurrycakes
    blurrycakes Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 31 July 2017 at 4:11PM
    Options
    I signed up for this company Kedros in about February this year after a girl raving about it on facebook and hundreds of people saying they signed up and got the £75. So being a 20 year old girl with no job I just thought free money and thought I had nothing to lose so I signed up. I sent pictures of my ID and proof of address and soon enough I got my £75. After that I kept receiving letters about my "business" but thought nothing of it because I thought they would stop after my name was taken off in a month. However I was still receiving letters to my house way after a month up until about April so I found out how to terminate myself as director through Companies House so I did that and thought that was the end. WRONG!
    A couple of weeks ago I got a letter sent to me from Companies House saying "Thank you for your enclosed document, unfortunately we are unable to accept it for the following reasons: The barcode will not scan possibly due to being photocopied many times" and with it was a photocopied document with details of some 52 year old man from the Philippines, his name, address, everything. I still don't know why exactly it was sent to my address but it looks dodgy.
    NOW Iv'e just got a letter from HMRC saying I OWE nearly £400 in Tax!
    I don't know what to do or how to sort this out I'm 20 I don't have a clue how tax works or where to get help and I feel like Iv'e done something really stupid.
    If anyone can give me advice on what actions I should take I would be extremely grateful.
  • EMILY0301
    Options
    Hi,

Don’t know if you are still having issues with receiving letters.

Just to bring this to everyone’s attention, as long as your name isn’t on the companies house website you are not and will not be liable for any costs.

Letters from the hmrc in this instance are either admin error.

This happened to me, I wrote to the hmrc advising their records were out of date.

In line with the data protection act I requested they removed my details.

Please don’t panic if you are in this situation.

In regards to the PSC register, companies house only update this once a year, the company holds the relevant documents proving you are removed from this list.

You are able to request written confirmation of this.

Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport