PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Cooking for one

Options
1546547548549550552»

Comments

• moneyistooshorttomention
    Options
    Lunch today was a new-to-me snack bar from Ald* of quinoa/seeds/dates/etc (errr...yep....quite nice - but a tad too sweet for me personally again). Think I've got savoury tastebuds - same as PN has got 1960s taste buds:rotfl:. Followed by coconut yogurt and dairy yogurt with plums (that glut still), blackberries and chia seeds. Gap in stomach still = 2 slices of toast to finish.

Dinner - I've just tried out a recipe for cashew nut "cheese" - other ingredients being things like lemon juice, nooch (nutritional yeast) and garlic powder. Put it to set (hopefully) in fridge. Taster of it was "nice - nom nom". Looks a repeat recipe then. Thinking I'll use it as filling for some large flat mushrooms baked and have sweet potato wedges/tomatoes/spinach with it. Followed by yet more fruit of some description if I'm still hungry. Should be nice.:)
  • Hollyharvey
    Hollyharvey Posts: 1,939 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Everyone

In view of this: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5680765

Do you think it would be a good idea to start a new thread, so that this one doesn't go the same way as the 'weight loss' and 'what ore we having for dinner' threads?
  • caronc
    caronc Posts: 8,092 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks Holly - I think that would be sensible I'll get one set up:)
  • caronc
    caronc Posts: 8,092 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    ***** In view of the issue of long threads being "randomly" auto-deleted I've started a new CFO thread. The new thread can be found here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=72850947#post72850947
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure