Swagbucking into 2017

Options

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,913 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 28 May 2017 at 1:28AM
    Options
    why is it when i needed the apps to play ball (yesterday) they didn't and I couldn't get any points out of movieclips or sportly as they just constantly were in a funk yet today i was resigned to not bothering with them after 2/3 days of them getting progressively more and more painful to try and run, today after 1 or 2 attempts to convince movieclips is running fine, grrrr

They seem to vary so much, sometimes they need almost constant watching other times I can be outside and just pop in to see if the app is completed.
    In the last 2 days I have had 120 rounds of SBTV with a bonus round still running and on the 25th there were 36 rounds of indie music without using the 2 am reset.
  • Kavor
    Kavor Posts: 481 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    why is it when i needed the apps to play ball (yesterday) they didn't and I couldn't get any points out of movieclips or sportly as they just constantly were in a funk yet today i was resigned to not bothering with them after 2/3 days of them getting progressively more and more painful to try and run, today after 1 or 2 attempts to convince movieclips is running fine, grrrr
    It's the other way around for me. Haven't had any problems with Sportly recently. Had it running yesterday morning, and once again this morning at 7am, so managed to get 20SB. 8am I decide to start with Sportly as the first app and all I get is the red spinning circle.
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Kavor wrote: »
    It's the other way around for me. Haven't had any problems with Sportly recently. Had it running yesterday morning, and once again this morning at 7am, so managed to get 20SB. 8am I decide to start with Sportly as the first app and all I get is the red spinning circle.

Ditto with Sportly!!! But it has just started to run properly here thank goodness.
  • Kavor
    Kavor Posts: 481 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    kippygolf wrote: »
    Ditto with Sportly!!! But it has just started to run properly here thank goodness.
    Still not working for me yet, but i'll keep trying it.
  • emg
    emg Posts: 1,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It's baffling. I couldnt get through one round of sportly yesterday but today it is already onto the 15th bonus round. Watch on the website has completely disappeared again though. It sometimes comes back through a reboot but not today. It's all irritatingly random!
  • noobie73
    noobie73 Posts: 200 Forumite
    Options
    I'm getting lots of 22SB search wins too for the past week, which is very welcome when you won 5 double search points from the win & spin, effectively making them 44SB searches! Pity the top up doesn't count towards your daily total.

Also the ncrave twistity 'Shackleton' video played for at least 12 rounds
  • stormjonno
    stormjonno Posts: 360 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Enter lighternights in the code box before 7.30pm for 3 SBs.
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    engageme.tv - app trailers is being generous today I have 18sb so far from just leaving it in another window auto playing
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Kavor wrote: »

Sportly was messing about again this morn, all others ran ok, so I cleared the cache for it, and it then loaded and is, so far, playing perfectly!:D
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,913 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    kippygolf wrote: »
    Sportly was messing about again this morn, all others ran ok, so I cleared the cache for it, and it then loaded and is, so far, playing perfectly!:D

I start with SBTV and yesterday that was the only one I ran as it went through 95 rounds, today it's 12 rounds and still going.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure