Swagbucking into 2017

Options

Comments

• Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    MissPop wrote: »
    I've had 32SB from VideoLab today, but I just had a message appear saying my IP address hasn't been accepted by 3rd party advertisers... :think:

I had several that didn't play but it still credited and ticked the box today.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,936 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    20/05 the To-Do list bonuses are 1 and 6
  • bargainlover08
    Options
    Instant Surveys: 41637 on car insurance. 25 SBs
  • emg
    emg Posts: 1,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got that video lab IP address message yesterday but it is working for me again today.
  • LSB1302
    LSB1302 Posts: 213 Forumite
    Options
    Swago: Pie Fest

Posted on May 19, 2017 by Swagbucks

Isn’t pie just the best? Cream or fruit filled, with whipped cream or served with ice cream, it’s a delectable dessert that is hard to turn down! We know you’ll want a piece of this Swago pie that tastes just like a 300 SB bonus!

One more thing, we have some EXCITING NEWS! Do you remember the Spin & Win wheel from our 9th birthday celebration? Well…. we are bringing it back for this edition of Swago!

You didn’t participate in the last round of Swago? Here’s what you need to know to get your 300 SB Bonus:

Starting today head to your Swago Board and hit “Join” to pre-register. If you don’t hit “Join” you won’t get credit for completing the action items.

Swago will begin on Monday, May 22nd at 5:00pm BST, so sit tight and get ready.

Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. They can be anything from getting a search win, earning SB in Surveys, or earning SB in nCrave.

Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
    You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.

Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.

Once you’ve achieved a pattern, the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.

The game ends Monday, May 29th at 8pm BST. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
    Spin & Win

Each activity you successfully complete on your Swago Board will give you anywhere from 1-20 spins for our…..drum roll please… Spin & Win Wheel! This was such a hit during our 9th birthday celebration, we decided to bring it back! Every spin on the wheel results in either SB earned, or an exclusive Swag Up.

You will have the entire week to use the spins you earn, so no pressure to use them all at once! The SB options on the wheel will credit immediately. Please note, the SB you earn from the wheel will not count towards your Daily Goal meter. The Swag Ups will be live for a couple of weeks and will expire 15 days from the time they are applied to your account so there will be different expiration dates.

**All Swag Up and Double Search and Survey SB will credit back as Bonus SB which means they will not go towards your Daily Goal Meter.

http://blog.uk.swagbucks.com/2017/05/swago-pie-fest-2.html
    Swagbucking since 24/7/14:

£400 - Marks & Spencer, £300 - Currys PC World, £50 - Amazon, £300 - Paypal.
    £60 Mobile Expression Amazon Giftcards
  • GreyAndGold
    GreyAndGold Posts: 738 Forumite
    Options
    Swag Code Alert! Enter MorningTV in the Swag Code box until 2PM BST to earn 2SB
  • trix-a-belle
    trix-a-belle Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    MorningTV for 2sb until 2pm bst
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Survey C20430312 said 46SB for 2 minutes - took about 30 seconds and credited instantly :D

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• juno
    juno Posts: 6,553 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I just did a PL survey for 182sb. It was very long and repetitive - I think it wanted to catch me out. Then for some reason I don't understand, I was awarded another 182sb for "May Swago Swag Up" :j
    Murphy's No More Pies Club #209

Total debt [STRIKE]£4578.27[/STRIKE] £0.00 :j
    100% paid off :j

• emg
    emg Posts: 1,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    One of the rewards for completing that last shopping swago was double points for a survey and for some reason it has only just been awarded for everyone from today. Well done on using it for such a big survey. Especially unknowingly, brilliant luck!

You will have a 50sb swag up available too for next time you cash in for gift cards
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure