Swagbucking into 2017

Options

Comments

• Jaffa_pig
    Jaffa_pig Posts: 190 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am struggling to sign up to yahoo sports, if I use my yahoo email address it says I can't add funds because of my current location. So I have tried setting up a new yahoo email address and it then says it can't validate my address and date of birth. Has anyone else had this problem?
  • GreyAndGold
    GreyAndGold Posts: 738 Forumite
    Options
    There is a 16 SB collectors bill for today only, I haven't got it but got a 100 SB search win instead:eek:
  • gentlepurr
    gentlepurr Posts: 4,123 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    There is a 16 SB collectors bill for today only, I haven't got it but got a 100 SB search win instead:eek:

Lol, i didnt get it either, i searched 100sb search win and ended up with 4 sb, lol, nobody loves me.............. :p x
    "It is not uncommon for slight acquaintances to get married, but a couple really have to know each other to get divorced." - Anonymous
    :)
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    a quick gold survey by toluna for 46sb on hair dye, think you need to have coloured hair at home and possibly used the product
  • dipdap
    dipdap Posts: 6,181 Forumite
    Options
    Just had an instant for 36sb.
    Was one of those where you can get extra for correct answers.
    Gave me 121sb :)
    Historic Debt August 2009 = £63,600 10th March 2017 = £0 100% paid all gone!
    Mortgage started June 2015 = £170,000 January 2022 = £134,000
    Saving for Xmas 2022= . . Amazon £55
    If you focus on what you have left behind, you won't see what lies ahead - Gusteau
  • bellola
    bellola Posts: 840 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    dipdap wrote: »

I just had this too, but it asked me my age, and what kind of accommodation I lived in and that was that!
  • jayII
    jayII Posts: 40,693 Forumite
    Options
    dipdap wrote: »

I answered mortgaged accommodation and that I had a degree and got 36SB. I seem to remember that people who answered 'no degree' usually got more SB. :cool:
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] Fighting the biggest battle of my life. :( Started 30th January 2018.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  • Throwaway1
    Throwaway1 Posts: 527 Forumite
    Options
    Good globaltestsurvey survey for 80SB now all about prunes. I had no idea anyone could care that much about prunes but it was fast and credited with no bother :)
    MFW - OP 10% each year to clear mortgage in 10 years!
    2019: £16,125/£16,125
    2020: £14,172.64/£14,172.64
    2021: £12,333.62/£12,333.62
    2022: £10,626.55/£10,626.55
    2023: switched tactics to saving in a higher interest rate account than mortgage interest rate
    2024: mortgage neutral!
  • General_Grant
    General_Grant Posts: 4,855 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 18 March at 4:50PM
    Options
    [quote=[Deleted User];72409433]Peanut labs offer Mintivine sign up 20sb - actually directed to Mysurvey, signed up and it credited after an hour plus ticked off discovery on the to do list.[/QUOTE]

How far did you go in the process?
    About 3 hours ago I got as far as getting a second email from them - that is one saying I needed to activate (which I did) and another inviting me to proceed to using the site (where I didn't go through the cookie acceptance) - and no SBs and no Discovery tick.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    How far did you go in the process?
    About 3 hours ago I got as far as getting a second email from them - that is one saying I needed to activate (which I did) and another inviting me to proceed to using the site (where I didn't go through the cookie acceptance) - and no SBs and no Discovery tick.

That's as far as I went when I activated the account, I didn't click any cookie acceptance boxes. Hope it credits soon for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure