Swagbucking into 2017

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    acc wrote: »
    Do you know whether these mastercards are the same as the Maximiles mastercards, which come from rewardsondemand.com?

My council website rejected council tax payment using a £10 Maximiles mastercard:
    Sorry, we were unable to process your payment. This card is not enrolled with 3D Secure.

I don't know sorry. The £5 sb mastercards do not use 3d secure either, the 3d secure page flashes up briefly when paying them onto BT but the payment just goes through. My guess is they will be declined by your council too, unless the council has a limit threshold for needing 3d secure verification. You could order one and if it doesn't work use the self invoicing paypal method to get £4.63 cash back.

Kittencat wrote: »
    Thank you hyr. I have been doing it on my mobile and don't get any blue line.

No probs, I think the swagbutton is desktop only.
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Just received the additional SBs from an Instant Survey a week ago, saying you would get extra SBs if you waited, and did you believe you would. I said 'probably'!
  • Xorro
    Xorro Posts: 113 Forumite
    Options
    I've just had the email confirmation for the blackhead stuff - which I've now cancelled.
  • Parlanchina
    Options
    Make sure you then reply asap to the email they'll send to you to cancel as they'll send you their product anyway, with a bill! 😳
  • acc
    acc Posts: 463 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited 26 February at 3:17PM
    Options
    [quote=[Deleted User];72392910]The £5 sb mastercards do not use 3d secure either, the 3d secure page flashes up briefly when paying them onto BT but the payment just goes through. My guess is they will be declined by your council too, unless the council has a limit threshold for needing 3d secure verification. You could order one and if it doesn't work use the self invoicing paypal method to get £4.63 cash back.[/QUOTE]I ordered two £5 mastercards and they came through straightaway (unlike the two £5 Amazon vouchers I ordered on 05/04/17, which have still not arrived).

The SB mastercards also do not work with the council, so I will try other bill payments or use the self invoicing paypal method.

Thanks for your advice.
  • kippygolf
    Options
    Swag code “GrilledCheese” by 8pm

Worth: 3 SB
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    acc wrote: »
    I ordered two £5 mastercards and they came through straightaway (unlike the two £5 Amazon vouchers I ordered on 05/04/17, which have still not arrived).

The SB mastercards also do not work with the council, so I will try other bill payments or use the self invoicing paypal method.

Thanks for your advice.

No problem. Sorry it didn't work. If you can't pay any bills with them, you could also try using the mastercards to order amazon gift vouchers.

They've been arriving fairly quick for me too recently.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I use the mastercards to pay a buy now pay later purchase with Very so that I don't get charged any interest after the year. (Washing machine broke just before Christmas) I've only got £15 left to pay on it now thanks to the Swagbucks mastercards. Once that's paid I'll revert back to getting Amazon vouchers again.
  • Lost2
    Lost2 Posts: 15,594 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Make sure you then reply asap to the email they'll send to you to cancel as they'll send you their product anyway, with a bill! 😳

I haven't had an email so I will just wait and see
    Sealed Pot Number 018 🎄2009..£950.50 🎄2010..£256 🎄 2011..£526 🎄2012..£548.80 🎄2013...£758.88🎄2014...£510 🎄2015...£604.78 🎄2016...£704.50 🎄2017...£475 🎄2018...£1979.12 🎄2019...£408.88🎄2020...£1200.63...🎄2021…£588 🎄2022 £672… 🎄2023 £3,783.90 🎄2024…£
  • kippygolf
    Options
    Discover: Radium One: Spring Quiz, 9 SBs, requires completion posted to Facebook:
    20th Mar
    True (spring)
    Spring
    New plants/flowers bloom
    21 Jun
    Fall
    Easter
    Early
    Plants/Fertility
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories