Swagbucking into 2017

Options

Comments

• indigowarrior
    Options
    Got 9 swagbucks on google document search.
    No Spend November 2/15 and SPC 134
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,900 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    juliesg wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the £5 gift sale ends

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=72258991&postcount=2192
    According to the latest MSE newsletter the 620SB £5 gift card sale is on till Sun 30th April.

Important: You should buy your gift cards in £5 denominations, as these cards are on sale at 620 SB until Sun 30 Apr, after which they'll revert to their normal price of 849 SB, so you’d need to do more work to bag £15 worth of vouchers.
  • snowy79
    snowy79 Posts: 242 Forumite
    Options
    Sweepee wrote: »
    Swag Code Alert! Enter MomDay in the Swag Code box until 7:30pm GMT for 5 SB!

Thank you, got it with one minute to spare! :D
  • bellola
    bellola Posts: 840 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    When does the spring reading challenge end? I can't see it anywhere. I'm on about 340 points so need a few more as I'm on the team that is currently winning!
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    Options
    bellola wrote: »
    When does the spring reading challenge end? I can't see it anywhere. I'm on about 340 points so need a few more as I'm on the team that is currently winning!

This info is usually in the Blog:
    The challenge begins Monday, March 20th at 3PM GMT and ends on Friday, March 24th at 7PM GMT.

All members who participate and contribute at least 300 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 40 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 20 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 3rd place team will receive a 10 SB Swag Up Rebate. Swag Up Rebate will be made available by 12AM GMT on Saturday, March 25th and will expire on Monday, April 10th at 6:59 AM GMT
  • bellola
    bellola Posts: 840 Forumite
    Options
    kippygolf wrote: »
    This info is usually in the Blog:
    The challenge begins Monday, March 20th at 3PM GMT and ends on Friday, March 24th at 7PM GMT.

All members who participate and contribute at least 300 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 40 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 20 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 3rd place team will receive a 10 SB Swag Up Rebate. Swag Up Rebate will be made available by 12AM GMT on Saturday, March 25th and will expire on Monday, April 10th at 6:59 AM GMT

Ah thanks. So I didn't need to rush to 400 points then. I've just about made it now as I thought it would end tomorrow.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,900 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Typical swagbucks, the blog says one thing and the challenge blurb another - Points required 300 (400) swagup rebates 40/20/10 (50/25/10), last time the higher figures applied.
  • snowy79
    snowy79 Posts: 242 Forumite
    Options
    bellola wrote: »

Lucky you... I am on the losing team again, same for the last 3 team challenges. :(

Remember the code day starts at 8am, add it through mobile app or swag button to increase your team challenge score. :)
  • Merlin139
    Merlin139 Posts: 6,860 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Today you can earn up to 40 SB during our Swag Code Extravaganza!
    Let's kick off Spring and our Extravaganza with your first code worth 8 SB! Enter Lilac in the Swag Code Box until 9am GMT!
    3.795 kWp Solar PV System. Capital of the Wolds

• Merlin139
    Merlin139 Posts: 6,860 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Todays Bonus:

22/03/17 Bonus SB: To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus 1 SB
    22/03/17 Bonus SB: To-Do List Bonus 3 SB
    3.795 kWp Solar PV System. Capital of the Wolds

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories