We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

OnePulse

How do I withdraw any earnings? I tried sending an e-mail to their support e-mail address, but no reply yet.

I've heard they are changing things and I don't want to lose the (little) I have managed to earn.
Pink Sproglettes born 2008 and 2010
Mortgages (End 2017) - £180,235.03
(End 2021) - £131,215.25 DID IT!!!
(End 2022) - Target £116,213.81

Comments

  • How do you even make anything on this app? I installed yesterday and completed loads of pulses to get my XP up but nothing great as yet.

    Advice appreciated
  • culpepper
    culpepper Posts: 4,076 Forumite
    to withdraw, you click on your total earnings and a little box pops up in which you agree you want to withdraw.
  • finnan89
    finnan89 Posts: 12
    Eighth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I successfully withdrew some funds from this app last night to my PayPal account, and they came through pretty much instantly.

    The only downside is they pay you is US Dollars, and the maximum withdrawal is $5 a day. Having said that once the money was in my PayPal it was easy enough to transfer into £'s, which at the current exchange rate gave me £3.58 ☺
  • joeyjimbles
    joeyjimbles Posts: 2,283
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    finnan89 wrote: »
    I successfully withdrew some funds from this app last night to my PayPal account, and they came through pretty much instantly.

    The only downside is they pay you is US Dollars, and the maximum withdrawal is $5 a day. Having said that once the money was in my PayPal it was easy enough to transfer into £'s, which at the current exchange rate gave me £3.58 ☺

    That must be one of the changes then. I've not bothered using it recently as I've been too busy but noticed they'd offered me a few pulses that were paying cents. I assumed I'd clicked on something in my set-up and made a mistake as they used to pay in £ - and it was £5 before you could withdraw - so I supposed this is slightly better.
         
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.