We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

What have / will you spend today? Friday 21 September

2

Comments

  • Tinka21
    Tinka21 Posts: 375 Forumite
    So far i have sepnt £7.98 on big pack of nappies they should of been £8.98 but had a £1 voucher to use and i also got boots points as well.
    The bus this morning didn't cost anything as i had my over friendly bus driver! :o
    Total Debt [STRIKE]£36323[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]Dec 2012[/STRIKE]:eek: £19000 January 2016
  • OberonSH
    OberonSH Posts: 1,792 Forumite
    I had a spending day - it's farmer's market in Grimsby, and I wanted to get some of the gorgeous local lamb - so £3.60 on a huge neck fillet for lamb stew. Then I got some of the local organic soup & hummous (4.50 in total) for tea- for some reason my own soups always taste a bit bland. I picked up a couple of baby gros from Oxfam, 1.78, as it struck me I just hit 28 weeks have have practically nothing for baby yet. So nothing not budgeted for except the babygros.

    Having a night wthout child tonight, thanks to Grandad having her, we usually take advantage to go to the cinema, so will try and get OH to teach me poker instead.
    This year I'm getting organised once and for all, and going to buy a house with my wonderful other half. And that' s final!

    Current Pay Off Target : £1500 :mad:
  • Alexnikov
    Alexnikov Posts: 2,411 Forumite
    £2.49 on a McDonalds breakfast :o

    Don't think I'll be spending anything else today, and I'm earning extra by covering for someone at work this afternoon so I'm in profit :D
  • sammiboo
    sammiboo Posts: 1,110 Forumite
    NSD for me :beer: :j
    March 2006 £15,200+ in debt April £843.64 in debt - Debt Free date Sept 2009
    Egg Credit Card - £843.64 5.7%
  • taka
    taka Posts: 3,483 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    £2.30 spent on baked potato at lunch :o
    ??????????? to be spent on night out tonight. Its for someones leaving drinks and the place we are going is kind of expensive to drink in but it does serve heavenly cocktails and its happy "hour" till 8!! Yum! I've got £28 quid or so in my purse so that [STRIKE]should[/STRIKE] will be enough! :o This is coming out of my entertainment budget so is budgeted for :confused: Actually I should be heading there now............... :rotfl:
    Mortgage free as of 12/08/20!
    MFiT-5 no 45
    You can't fly with one foot on the ground!
  • £7.70 trainfare to uni.

    train is usually at 9.29am which means I am charged peak fare of £11.20! However was running 3 minutes late so waited until clock hit 9.30am and got a cheap day return, saving myself £3.50! :rotfl:

    Pretty pathetic that Britsh Rail ticket office won't allow me cheap day return for the sake of 1 minute (for those that don't train travel, you can only get this ticket after 9.30am. My train is 9.29am so I am not allowed :mad: )
    :eek: Total debt £21,000 :eek:
    Weight loss to date - 2 st, 2lb:j
  • £3.91 on fresh veggies
    £0.34 on a first class stamp for EBAY postage but buyer paid so, not really a spend I guess

    And that's it!
    Bank Balance: In the black for the moment.
    Sainsburys Loan: Cleared July 2010
    Credit cards: AMEX Airmiles Card: direct debit set to clear balance monthly
  • Spent a tenner today - owed a friend £8.26 and told her to buy the milk for next week with the change as its my turn on the rota!
    :D GOD BLESS DURAN DURAN :D
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no 293 Proud to be dealing with my debts
    March NSD 5/10 March Make £5 Day £99.28/£155
  • £2 on son's school bus fare. Nothing apart from that.
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • I spent £90.00 for my work Christmas night out that I really do not want to go to but since it will only happen once per year I do not feel that bad because I have spent absolutely nothing for a week now apart from this. :D
    Debt August 2007 - £38,204.58 - Completely Debt Free - May 2008 - Now Proudly Saving. :D
    DFW Nerd Number 684 - Proud To Have Dealt With My Debts
    :heartpuls Very Proud Aunty Ciara :heartpuls
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.