50 Challenges 2017

Options

Comments

• Marg2k8
    Marg2k8 Posts: 5,838 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    There are 36,000 prizes on this competition. Could be good for a few of us to tick off 'W'.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5587599
  • 2013yearofthehouse
    Options
    Pleased to say I've had my first win (many months sooner than last years challenge!!)......not so pleased to say (*warning* about to sound ungrateful ;) ) that it was a runners-up goody bag, containing a plastic key ring, white (dirty) umbrella, calculator that doesn't work and a mug that has smashed to pieces during delivery! Lovely! Lol :D

Crossing off G, January and surprise delivery :)
  • ness13
    ness13 Posts: 8,294 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Woohoo, finally I can join the fun. Won a soup mug and a tin of soup in the Tesco/Crosse & Blackwell instant win. :D
    Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none.

An eye for an eye only leads to more blindness.
  • Ms_Dee
    Ms_Dee Posts: 7,892 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Unexpected delivery and O and Y completed. :p
    Along with my Hawthorn Tree Designs, seven cross stitch bird charts worth £25 last night, which covered H.
    That is 8 off my 50 crossed off :j

Today I received a Fitness bundle of Opti products worth £42.47, which included a Yoga Mat, Weighted Hula Hoop and Gym Ball :D
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
  • jaibaby
    jaibaby Posts: 4,001 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Updated mine - prize over £1000, facebook & beginning with V

I won a £1000 Thomas Cook voucher with Flexitol - I had to wait until I had it in my hands to actually believe it!
    Thanks to all posters :A
  • Ms_Dee
    Options
    jaibaby wrote: »

I won a £1000 Thomas Cook voucher with Flexitol - I had to wait until I had it in my hands to actually believe it!

Wow, huge congratulations jaibaby! :T
    That is one thing I most likely won't be crossing off my list (£1000)
    Enjoy :D
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
  • Ms_Dee
    Options
    Silly question alert icon4.gif

Is number (1) the total value of our prizes or does it have to be cash/voucher value? :o
  • Marg2k8
    Options

Well done jaibaby. I am always pleased when one of the regular contributors gets a good prize. It seems like the comping fairy is giving recompense for all you contribute to the forum.
  • Marg2k8
    Options
    Ms_Dee wrote: »
    Silly question alert icon4.gif

Is number (1) the total value of our prizes or does it have to be cash/voucher value? :o

At a guess, under rule 9 subsection 21c it can probably be whatever you want, but the newt will probably know for sure.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 21 January 2017 at 7:20PM
    Options

Well done:T! Fabulous prize:beer:

A holiday is definitely one prize I can guarantee I won't win as, because of family health issues, I can't be away from home for more than one night so I never enter any of the holiday/short breaks/experiences type comps. That cuts out a huge amount of possibles as the vast majority of big comps these days seem to offer a holiday or something similar as the top prize:(

I know from bitter past experience that such prizes are rarely, if ever transferrable, and the promotors don't want to play ball however nicely they're asked:mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure