50 Challenges 2017

Options

Comments

• Moneybot
    Moneybot Posts: 10,505 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Well I appear to have caught mansey's summer sniffles. Is this the point where I blame the newt?

Liking the challenge ideas but I would point out it's not even June yet!

Anything really easy to win on the board as I don't think I have a May one yet apart from the free thing.
    Rational judgement, now, at this very moment.

Virtuous action, now, at this very moment.
    (Wisdom, Courage, Self-control, Justice)

Willing acceptance - now, at this very moment - of what you can’t change
  • mansey
    mansey Posts: 4,585 Forumite
    Options
    Moneybot wrote: »
    Well I appear to have caught mansey's summer sniffles. Is this the point where I blame the newt?

Anything really easy to win on the board as I don't think I have a May one yet apart from the free thing.

Share and share alike :o

Yes, blame the Newt ;)

I searched win 1 of 1000 / win 1 of 500...Not much at all I will shout if I see any comps with a large number of prizes :D
    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.” - Billy Joel
    C2W........718/1000......FB...........526/1000
    IG...........667/1000......MD..........652/1000
    2020 January Challenge
    Simply Media 423/1000
    Winning Moments 85/1000
  • stefalfie11
    stefalfie11 Posts: 243 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    sorry for not checking in recently, hayfever has really gotten the better of me this year and it feels as though i've just been counting down the minutes until my next antihistamine tablet everyday for the last two weeks! How is everyone else who has been suffering this year? Mine seems to finally be going but not quite gone yet!

giphy.gif?response_id=59249b5915bb29f15648a003

I really like the idea of lots of different challenges Mansey! I'll be honest and say I haven't really thought about what mine would be yet but I'd definitely like to take part again next year. Maybe i'll stick to my rooms of the house idea but i'll have a think over the next few days too :D
  • mansey
    mansey Posts: 4,585 Forumite
    Options
    sorry for not checking in recently, hayfever has really gotten the better of me this year and it feels as though i've just been counting down the minutes until my next antihistamine tablet everyday for the last two weeks! How is everyone else who has been suffering this year? Mine seems to finally be going but not quite gone yet!

Hayfever HAYFEVER!! That's just not a good enough excuse not to be here :eek:

I have have WOMAN FLU and gallons of SNOT and I am still here :rotfl:
    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.” - Billy Joel
    C2W........718/1000......FB...........526/1000
    IG...........667/1000......MD..........652/1000
    2020 January Challenge
    Simply Media 423/1000
    Winning Moments 85/1000
  • 2013yearofthehouse
    Options

giphy.gif?response_id=59249b5915bb29f15648a003

I really like the idea of lots of different challenges Mansey! I'll be honest and say I haven't really thought about what mine would be yet but I'd definitely like to take part again next year. Maybe i'll stick to my rooms of the house idea but i'll have a think over the next few days too :D

You have my sympathies! :)

My hayfever lasts March to October, with June and July my worst months. It's rubbish, isn't it?! Makes me so miserable when it's at its worst. The itchy nose/eyes/throat/ears, headaches and runny nose drive me crazy! Some years my tongue swells so badly and my throat is so sore that I can barely speak for weeks. Add in the lack of sleep and it just seems never ending......

I'm glad yours is easing, I've still the worst to come :(
  • stefalfie11
    Options
    You have my sympathies! :)

My hayfever lasts March to October, with June and July my worst months. It's rubbish, isn't it?! Makes me so miserable when it's at its worst. The itchy nose/eyes/throat/ears, headaches and runny nose drive me crazy! Some years my tongue swells so badly and my throat is so sore that I can barely speak for weeks. Add in the lack of sleep and it just seems never ending......

I'm glad yours is easing, I've still the worst to come :(

Wow that is a long time! I guess I should be grateful that mine is relatively short. It's dreadful but I did manage to find some antihistamines that work and that don't make me really sleepy... the lidl own brand 30p ones! I've used other own brand ones and branded ones like piriton but find they only knock me out (not always a bad thing :p) and don't actually deal with the symptoms. I hope this year won't be as bad for you because that description sounds horrible :(.

Completely unrelated, I noticed this comp on the board http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5654427. Could be useful for those still looking for a "Q" :T
  • stefalfie11
    Options
    Moneybot wrote: »

Liking the challenge ideas but I would point out it's not even June yet!

There are lots of prizes in this one http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5654427. It's also a "Q" so potentially 2 birds with 1 stone :beer:
  • Moneybot
    Moneybot Posts: 10,505 Forumite
    Options

Completely unrelated, I noticed this comp on the board http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5654427. Could be useful for those still looking for a "Q" :T
    There are lots of prizes in this one http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5654427. It's also a "Q" so potentially 2 birds with 1 stone :beer:

Nice spot thank you both.

Big hugs to all the sneazy people out there today 😷
    Rational judgement, now, at this very moment.

Virtuous action, now, at this very moment.
    (Wisdom, Courage, Self-control, Justice)

Willing acceptance - now, at this very moment - of what you can’t change
  • GPark
    GPark Posts: 1,621 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hope you all feel better soon :)

May is turning out to be a pretty good month for me - had email yesterday to say I've won a copy of Manchester by the Sea, which I've been wanting to watch.

Today I've had a phone call to say I've won a Sea Life Family Annual Pass :j My kids are going to be thrilled, and the best bit is that it is actually for a family of five :T Most family prizes tend to only be 4 which is no good for me since I have 3 kids.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure