Buying a Go Pro- Help

Options
I have no knowledge of these but I would like to buy my partner one for Christmas as I am totally stuck for ideas for him.

When we were on holiday, we seen a lot of people using them at water parks and water sports and he did say at the time that it would be a good thing to have..... so I'm making a leap and getting one ( i think, if I don't come up with anything else)

He's recently started getting serious about his golf and we've taking the kids climbing a few times, which they have loved, I thought the camera might be good put to use for this

Done some quick research online and I'm none the wiser as to what model to buy
I didn't just want to opt for the new model, if its not necessary the best, but from what I've read it seems pretty good

Also if anyone can help with add ons, what do you really need and what is a nice extra to have

are they all compatible with drones, his birthday is in March- drone for birthday present

Sorry I have more questions than I have managed to get answers from my online research

All help and advice on models, version, extras etc very welcome.......please help
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure