Info needed folks

I have heard people on here phoning debts up and asking for a certain form that you must sign, in some cases they can't provide the form, can you give me details on what form i need to ask for because i have a store card which they done over the counter into a till which i never signed anything just a reciept from the jeans i bought that day.

first one to reply gets a drink :P :beer:
Keep it cheap!!

Comments

• frepol
    frepol Posts: 202 Forumite
    huh?

I don't understand what you're asking exactly - can you please clarify? (I'm probably being very stupid but...............)
  • bigfella_3
    bigfella_3 Posts: 16 Forumite
    i read that some people had phoned up a debt collector or company that they owed money and requested a signed bit of paper, and when they couldnt provided it they had to write of the debt.
    Keep it cheap!!
  • tru
    tru Posts: 9,138 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Do you mean the credit agreement?
    Bulletproof
  • bigfella_3
    bigfella_3 Posts: 16 Forumite
    yep a guess that must be the one!! going to phone this store card up and ask for it because i was sitting thinking i never signed anything and i have the reciept for my jeans here from a year ago, and its just a usual reciept not even a line to sign on. So we shall see hopefully 340 off my debt fingers crossed
    Keep it cheap!!
  • tru
    tru Posts: 9,138 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    So? Where's my beer?

:rotfl:
    Bulletproof
  • Xbigman
    Xbigman Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Yes, ask for a signed copy of your credit agreement. This is a common mistake of catalogue companies but others do it too.
    Regards

X
    Xbigman's guide to a happy life.

Eat properly
    Sleep properly
    Save some money
  • Malestrom
    Malestrom Posts: 983 Forumite
    Better off asking for a copy of your signed credit agreement, otherwise you'll just end up with a fancy autograph from one of the juniors ;)

Just call me Mr Pedantic :D
    He huihuinga taangata he pukenga whakaaro – A meeting of people; a wellspring of ideas (Maori proverb)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure