We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Blogspot - Adsense not letting me register

Hi, I've just launched my blog on BlogSpot and tried to register for AdSense and it says my site doesn't qualify. Can anyone help please?
CC2 = £8687.86 ([STRIKE]£10000[/STRIKE] )CC1 = £0 ([STRIKE]£9983[/STRIKE] ); Reusing shopping bags savings =£5.80 vs spent £1.05.Wine is like opera. You can enjoy it even if you don't understand it and too much can give you a headache the next day J

Comments

  • You need to have some posts already and check that your site meets the criteria for Adsense (as linked to above by asajj).

    It's not an instant thing when you create a blog and first join Adsense, it needs to be approved and they have to have something to base that decision on (i.e. blog content).
  • Kayalana99
    Kayalana99 Posts: 3,626
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    I believe you need to be up and running for 6 months before they let you apply these days.
    People don't know what they want until you show them.
  • Kayalana99 wrote: »
    I believe you need to be up and running for 6 months before they let you apply these days.

    "In some locations, including China and India, we require your site to have been active for at least six months before it will be considered."

    From the above link.

    For the UK it doesn't need to be 6 months, but the blog does need to be up and running with a decent amount of content.
  • Ilona
    Ilona Posts: 2,449 Forumite
    annajaden wrote: »
    Please check your blog has copied content.


    Can you explain this further, I don't know what you mean? Thanks.
    Ilona
    I love skip diving.
    :D
  • Flyonthewall
    Flyonthewall Posts: 4,431
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    Ilona wrote: »
    Can you explain this further, I don't know what you mean? Thanks.
    Ilona

    I'd assume they mean check your blog has NO copied content.

    If it does it's likely to be rejected. Content should be your own.
  • Ilona
    Ilona Posts: 2,449 Forumite
    I'd assume they mean check your blog has NO copied content.

    If it does it's likely to be rejected. Content should be your own.

    Thanks for your reply. I asked the question to see if annajayden would reply. They haven't, and have deleted several of their posts. ;)

    My blog is eight years old, and the content is all my own work. I don't make money from it, it's just a hobby.

    Ilona
    I love skip diving.
    :D
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.