New Post Advanced Search

Ideal Home Show tickets

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
64 replies 24.9K views
Hightower13Hightower13 Forumite
90 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
Hi, Has anyone had success in getting free tix for this event? I've tried going on the website but I cant get on there ??!! Thanks
As of September 2011:
Argos - £86.00 - Reclaiming Mis-sold PPI too! ~ Student Loan - £?
Natwest ->(CC) - £130.00 (OD) - £212.00 OD
Lloyds TSB ->(OD) - £1500 OD (CC) - £1179.47

Replies

• it was 3.32 and the ideal home website kept showing diagnose connection problemon checking further it was not accepting all i kept getting and still am link not accepting!!:mad:
  • snowleopard61snowleopard61 Forumite
    785 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, yes, I was lucky! (At least, I got the confirmation email, which promises a second email later with details of the Print-at-Home tickets.) Hope you've had success. I was very quick off the mark though; set an alarm on my phone for 3.30!
    Life is mainly froth and bubble
    Two things stand like stone —
    Kindness in another’s trouble,
    Courage in your own.
    Adam Lindsay Gordon
    785 posts
    ✭✭✭
    In fact, I was really lucky - when I got the MSE email this morning I saw the Daily Mirror National Express offer, and fiddled around until I got a date I could go to London AND get a decent departure and return time for £1 each, and the date I happened to get lucky with was Sat 19th November. Then I noticed the Ideal Home free tickets and was determined to get one, so I get to travel for £3 return (the extra £1 is compulsory insurance) and free entrance to the show as well. Thanks MSE! :)
    Courage in your own.
    Adam Lindsay Gordon
  • That's what I saw - the National Express bus tickets are really good price for a free day out!! :) still cant get on the sight :( im getting:

Oops! Internet Explorer could not connect to https://www.idealhomeshow.co.uk
    Try reloading: www.­idealhomeshow.­co.­uk
    Additional suggestions:
    Perhaps I'll try re-setting my internet and starting again!
    As of September 2011:
  • edited 5 October 2011 at 4:02PM
    jamespirjamespir Forumite
    21.5K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 5 October 2011 at 4:02PM
    how do i purchase tickets i dont see an option?

i got them wrong page
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • jamespirjamespir Forumite
    21.5K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what I saw - the National Express bus tickets are really good price for a free day out!! :) still cant get on the sight :( im getting:

Oops! Internet Explorer could not connect to https://www.idealhomeshow.co.uk
    Try reloading: www.!idealhomeshow.!co.!uk
    Additional suggestions:
    Perhaps I'll try re-setting my internet and starting again!

try this link
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • FINALLY got on and did it :) yay!! just waiting 4 confirmation email now :)
    As of September 2011:
    785 posts
    ✭✭✭
    Got the printable version of the ticket, so it does work - good. I expect the site is just really busy with MSEs using the code.

Doing well for freebies this week - used the National Trust voucher in the Radio Times for a free afternoon out on Saturday, and had free fish and chips in BHS on Monday as it just happened to be the day I wasn't working. All very welcome as I've just taken a big income cut as my younger child is now in higher education so I've lost child tax credit and child benefit completely - at the same time as setting her up for university with rent deposit and all sorts of household things. I was pretty careful before but am having to be super-frugal now so any free treat is brilliant.
    Courage in your own.
    Adam Lindsay Gordon
  • Im buying some National Express Tickets to London now...do you know if it is far to Earls Court from the drop off point?? p.s. well done on the freebies :) every little helps these days I expect for you.
    As of September 2011:
  • me and few of my friends got tickets, just received the emails,but we were clicking away 3.29 on the dot,,

time to get in the xmas spirit,,
    ...you snooze you lose But..Make Money by saving Money,,and spending the money i'm saving..