Mama Drama - day by day.

Romylou
Romylou Posts: 10 Forumite
edited 27 October 2016 at 8:12PM in Scotland
Well, I'm now a new mam to a little boy and have finally gotten into some sort of routine (I call it chaos) and sometimes I am organised, but most of the time it is a bit more like (suck it and see!)

Anyway, I've gone back to work after my maternity leave and have taken a massive pay cut to work part-time so I can spend time with my little bundle of joy. Now I'm juggling baby, finances, work and dog as well as having a house to run (I am married would you believe to Peter Pan-hence all the juggling :rotfl:).

What I want is to learn to be a lot more thrifty, cook healthier (to lose the 5 stone baby weight gain) and grab bargains where I can to make my life a little bit more stress free.

Any tips tricks and ideas are all welcome xx
I'm a new mam juggling baby, bills and everything else - phew!

Comments

• Romylou
    Since the start of October I have been doing a squat challenge. This is the first exercise I have done since having my baby. Today I hit my target early and did 200 squats! :j

I plan on maintaining this and incorporating a new challenge starting on the first of November. I've found a crunch challenge to help shrink the mummy tummy that I'm carrying about.

I really need to tackle the food issue and until I get this sorted I'm worried my exercise efforts will be wasted and I don't want to do this ( cos its blooming hard work) !!
  • Romylou
    Today I did my 200 squats again. Woohoo.

I've joined the SW thread "Slinky for Santa" with the hope of shedding a few pounds before Xmas. I'll get on the scales tomorrow but I'm dreading it!

I've also selected my second workout challenge. I'm going to start a crunch challenge to run alongside my squats. I'm going to have to incorporate other exercise, but I'll introduce it gradually.

Any exercise is better than none. Xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure