was £99.99 NOW £45 Steam Generator Iron on Russell Hobbs website STARTS THIS THURSDAY

was £99.99 NOW £45 Steam Generator Iron on Russell Hobbs website STARTS THIS THURSDAY

I have been after one of these for ages but couldnt justify spending £100 on one

has anyone got one already? is it worth it?

Starts at 9am on thursday 27th

I cant post links as i am still classed as new :( so if someone else could post it that would be great

Replies

• sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • I thought that also but i contacted customer service and they assured me there will be stock available this Thursday
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andy6721 wrote: »
    I thought that also but i contacted customer service and they assured me there will be stock available this Thursday

Thats good if they told you that. Seems odd to get stock in though just to reduce it.

I use Steam Generator irons most days and this looks like a great buy for £45 to be honest.

If you are not used to using a steam generator, they can be noisy when pumping the water and you do have to fill some up quite a bit but overall they make ironing a breeze and done in half the time!
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • I don't mind the noisy bit it will keep me from hearing the terrible stuff that is on the tv haha

I am definitely going to get one for that price
  • It's live guys
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides