MoneySaving Poll: Do you eat out more than you eat in?
Poll started 25 October 2016
Do you eat out more than you eat in?
Britain has become a country of fine restaurants, at fine prices (though do check for a 2for1 deal). Have you become a restaurant regular or do you prefer to cook yourself?
How often do you eat out for your EVENING meal (do include takeaways)…?
Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click here.
If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.1K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 231.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards