No.7 Advent Calendar is Available NOW

Options
http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10052&productId=1895739

Dear Sarah,
No7 are excited to share that our Bright Lights Big City Beauty Calendar is now available to buy on boots.com from today and in larger Boots stores from Wednesday.
With an amazing selection of luxurious skincare and gorgeous make-up treats, the countdown to Christmas has never been so exciting!
The No7 Beauty Calendar is a special edition, so limited stock is available. Get yours now!*
Have a wonderful Christmas,
Love from No7

No7 Bright Lights Big City Beauty Calendar
£39.00 or 3,900 points

Read more at http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Bright-Lights-Big-City-Beauty-Calendar_1895739/#z6KzxmEsU2lKGfJK.99

Product description
This gift contains:
No7 Protect and Perfect Intense Advanced Day Cream 25 ml e 0.84 US Fl. Oz.
No7 Protect and Perfect Intense Advanced Night Cream 25ml e 0.84 US Fl. Oz.
No7 Protect and Perfect Intense Advanced Eye Cream 5ml e 0.16 US Fl. Oz.
No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Day Hand Cream 10ml ‘e’ 0.34 US Fl. Oz.
No7 Protect & Perfect Lip Cream 10ml ‘e’ 0.34 US Fl. Oz.
No7 Airbrush Away Primer 10ml ‘e’ 0.34 US Fl. Oz.
No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Make-Up Remover 30ml ‘e’ 1 US Fl. Oz.
No7 Beautiful Skin Blissful Body Wash 50ml ‘e’ 1.69 US Fl. Oz.
No7 Beautiful Skin Completely Quenched Body Milk 50ml ‘e’ 1.69 US Fl. Oz.
No7 Midnight Lash Mascara Black 7ml ‘e’ 0.23 US Fl. Oz.
No7 Lovely Lashes Mascara Black 7ml ‘e’ 0.23 US Fl. Oz.
No7 Stay Perfect TM Eyeshadow Truffle 1.9g Net Wt.0.06 Oz.
No7 Stay Perfect TM Eyeshadow Wheatsheaf 1.9g Net Wt.0.06 Oz.
No7 Stay Perfect TM Eyeshadow Starry Lights 1.9g Net Wt.0.06 Oz.
No7 High Shine Lip Crayon in Day Dreamer 1.4g Net wt. 0.04 Oz.
No7 Lovely Lips Lip Balm in Parisian Pink 2.8g Net wt. 0.1 Oz
No7 Special Edition Moisture Drench Lipstick in Pillarbox 3.8g Net wt. 0.13 Oz
5 x No7 Limited Edition Nail Colour 4ml 0.13 US Fl. Oz.
No7 Match Made Blusher Gift Invitation (worth £9.00)
Discover the No7 blusher shade perfectly suited to you. Redeem your gift invitation in store and take home your perfect No7 Match Made Blusher.
No7 Lift & Curve Eyelash Curlers
No7 Limited Edition Mini Blusher Brush
No7 Limited Edition Mini Eye Shadow Brush
No7 Limited Edition Mini Eye Contour Brush

Read more at http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Bright-Lights-Big-City-Beauty-Calendar_1895739/#z6KzxmEsU2lKGfJK.99
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Jamiesmum
    Jamiesmum Posts: 368 Forumite
    Options
    Awesome. For anyone getting one, on the 27th (Thursday) they also have £10 back in points in store if you spend £50. Worth grabbing a extra something, maybe a christmas gift, it's effectively free!

It's nearly here! On Thursday 27th October we'll give you £10 worth of Boots Advantage Card points for every £50 you spend in store. And with luxury brands like Yves Saint Laurent, Est!e Lauder and Molton Brown, it's the perfect chance to pick up something extra special.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Jamiesmum wrote: »
    Awesome. For anyone getting one, on the 27th (Thursday) they also have £10 back in points in store if you spend £50. Worth grabbing a extra something, maybe a christmas gift, it's effectively free!

It's nearly here! On Thursday 27th October we'll give you £10 worth of Boots Advantage Card points for every £50 you spend in store. And with luxury brands like Yves Saint Laurent, Est!e Lauder and Molton Brown, it's the perfect chance to pick up something extra special.

If they have any left in store on thursday :rotfl::rotfl:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Flowfy
    Flowfy Posts: 148 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have got mine luckily. Picking it up Thursday. Now just to get the Marks and Spencer one........
  • SpekySquarehead
    Options
    Flowfy wrote: »
    I have got mine luckily. Picking it up Thursday. Now just to get the Marks and Spencer one........

The Marks & Spencer one...? I'm intrigued.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I saw the email and ignored it. Am inclined to think again now you've posted the contents, OP! Est!e et al usually give a RRP of the contents sold individually, is there one for this?
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    I saw the email and ignored it. Am inclined to think again now you've posted the contents, OP! Est!e et al usually give a RRP of the contents sold individually, is there one for this?

I think the RRP is over £150
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • ALILYN
    ALILYN Posts: 254 Forumite
    Options
    Is this on special offer or reduced from original price?
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    ALILYN wrote: »
    Is this on special offer or reduced from original price?

£39.99 is the price but the contents are worth a lot more, its online a day before it hits the shops and usually sells out very very quick so if you are thinking about one, grabbit while you can ;)
  • Flowfy
    Flowfy Posts: 148 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    The Marks & Spencer one...? I'm intrigued.

It is on here :D

http://theldndiaries.com/the-best-advent-calendars-for-2016/
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Flowfy wrote: »
    I can see why the M&S one is a favourite, it the one I'll be going for as apart from the contents, the boxes are large sizes and I can reuse the packaging for future years. I had thought about buying a wooden one from a chazzer and refilling it for the LO every year, but this will serve the purpose well! I'll share the products with my Mum and sister.

Have noted 10th Nov in my diary and am hoping for a sale at the same time to make it easy to spend the qualifying £35.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure