I remember years ago there was a Govt initiative which gave funding towards courses if you wanted to retrain or learn something new. I'd like to do an NVQ but at the age of 61 and only work part time so not on a very high salary so don't know if I'd get any financial help. Can anyone shine any light on any funding I might get or if not point me in the direction of a website where I might find information on courses held in Edinburgh.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.2K Spending & Discounts
- 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.8K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards