remortgage to clear debts

Options
i have been paying into a company dcm apex for 4 years not really happy with them very patronising as evey now and them i get hit with court oders as they make late payments still 14,000 owed to creditors 74 thousand mortgage , 675 behind in payment will clear in 2 weeks has any one sucessfully delt with lower settlement figures to creditors
also hit with a attachementt of earnings can any one advise
a dont want my employer to find out as due for promotion and a £300 year rise

Comments

• glenntowle
    Options
    gpaul49 wrote: »
    i have been paying into a company dcm apex for 4 years not really happy with them very patronising as evey now and them i get hit with court oders as they make late payments still 14,000 owed to creditors 74 thousand mortgage , 675 behind in payment will clear in 2 weeks has any one sucessfully delt with lower settlement figures to creditors
    also hit with a attachementt of earnings can any one advise
    a dont want my employer to find out as due for promotion and a £300 year rise

I was a client with DCM and found them nothing but knowledgeable, helpful and proffessional.
    Creditors are quite within their rights to take court action at any time simply because you still owe them money after four years. Unfortunately any dmc or charity cannot pay off your debts any quicker than what you can afford to pay them monthly.
    DCM got me debt free by getting fantastic savings with reduced settlements. They negotiated on my behalf and saved me thousands! I did try doing this myself but got nowhere. Dmc seem to have more clout than the individual.
    As for attachments of earnings. If you are still with DCM, send the courts forms to them and they will get the attachment of earnings suspended. They did for me. Your employer need not be contacted. It really was as simple as that.
    There seems to be a lot of negative comments on this particular dmc. I personally am very appreciative to them. They changed my life, got me debt free and during my time with them i recieved nothing but good customer service and sound advice. I would advise to stick with them!
  • ixwood
    ixwood Posts: 2,550 Forumite
    Options
    Spam Alert!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business