We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

Roboform question

I wondered if anyone could shine a light?...:question:

Recently when I scroll down to a comp form on a site page and then click on the Roboform icon to fill it in, Roboform does so but at the same time it scrolls up or down my page. I know this isn't a big issue but it is rather annoying to have to then scroll back to the form to check and submit.

Is this happening to anyone else or does anyone have a solution so that Roboform will just fill the form and leave the form on view for me to check and submit? Thank you :p

PS. It is only 115 days until Christmas so 90 days until the Advents officially begin! :xmastree:
:TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea

Comments

• nanny_7
    nanny_7 Posts: 932
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Yes it is always happening to me as well. Funny I was thinking the other day about asking the same question as it is very annoying. No answer for you but will see if others know :)
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,633
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I have RoboForm set to automatically fill in forms as it saves clicking each time, but the same happens here too.
  • BlueBella
    BlueBella Posts: 10,368
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Oh dear - seems it is not just me then! I thought I had changed a setting by accident. Hopefully some technobod on here might be able to help :)
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
  • chealehay
    chealehay Posts: 35
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Does not happen with me. is this happening when you click on a identity? If so why not create a new identity with only one entry(such as your first name) added and see if it still happens with that one. If it doesn't then keep adding to that identity until the culprit setting is found.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure