soa questions

Options
hi, im stuck on a few soa q's

1.on my unsecured loan do i put the total payable with the interest or what is owed as a settlement figure?
2.my wife is also going br closing down her shop ,should she put in any earnings that she has earnt or put nothing as she is not working anymore?
3.we lease a car through the business but the company wont comunicate with us to tell us how much is due,we have 9 payment to go till the end of the contract should we add these up and then leave it to receiver?
4.should my wife put down the same i+e as me but put that it is funded by me?

Comments

• Lizzibuff
    Options

1.on my unsecured loan do i put the total payable with the interest or what is owed as a settlement figure?

Hi Chris On my SOA i put an estimate of the settlement figure. I'm not sure if thats the right or wrong thing to do but i guess the OR will sort that out.

As for your other questions, i'm afraid im not experienced enough to give advice but i'm sure someone else will be along soon to help.

All the best.
  • seven2seven
    Options
    Hey there , I would put the total amount including interest , any "discounts" for early payment have no relevance.

Your wife is earning nothing so that is her income (I know this one because I had to cease trading in May).

The car , depends if its a Ltd company or not. If its Ltd , and the car is leased in the company name , then they will chase the company and not you personally. If the company is not Ltd then I would add it to your s.o.a. ( make the total amount the 9 months payments). I assume at the end of the agreement the car goes back anyway so maybe you should just consider handing it over now.

On mine and my OH s.o.a's we firstly listed what was specifically ours (with income you have to show yours and your OH anyway), but also included joint debt that my wife would become totally liable for if I was the only one being made BR.

Hope this is of help. And Good Luck.
    BR 08/09/2007 /DISCHARGED 11/04/2008 :D

A NEW BEGINNING
    DEBT FREE
  • chrisindebt
    Options
    thanks guys, our mission this weekend is to be totally ready for monday when we ring the court for a date!! absolutly bricking it!:eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure