MandS sale priority access

Options
Just had an email from M and S giving priority access to their sale for those with sufficient Sparks points. Hope of use to some

Comments

• jbro
    jbro Posts: 898 Forumite
    Options
    auntiepam wrote: »
    Just had an email from M and S giving priority access to their sale for those with sufficient Sparks points. Hope of use to some

Does it say when the priority access starts? And also when the Sale starts? I've checked my email and I can't see anything in my inbox, although I know my priority access has been unlocked as I have over 19000 points.
  • frogthedog
    frogthedog Posts: 1,347 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    jbro wrote: »
    Does it say when the priority access starts? And also when the Sale starts? I've checked my email and I can't see anything in my inbox, although I know my priority access has been unlocked as I have over 19000 points.

Hi in my email it gave me immediate priority access because, and I quote I have over 20,000 sparks. so maybe that s why?
  • cbrown372
    cbrown372 Posts: 1,513 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I got an email this morning with access to the sale, I have approx 5000 points, access until midnight tonight.
    Its not that we have more patience as we grow older, its just that we're too tired to care about all the pointless drama ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure