Uhtred goes Viking against his debt

Options
123457»

Comments

• Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi Malc

Yes, I have got the email from the Cheap Energy Club saying things are moving but that's all I have. I had a look at your profile but I can't see any email address to send on my details. Perhaps I'm just not seeing it! :o.

Morning Uhtred Ragnarsson.

It's [EMAIL="WebForumAdvisors@eonenergy.com"]WebForumAdvisors@eonenergy.com[/EMAIL]. The address is in 'About Me' under Biography. MSE don't usually like company reps putting this sort of information on the open forum.

It's good the email from the Cheap Energy Club has come through. I'll see where we're at with your switch and why you haven't had the Welcome email.

Look forward to hearing from you Uhtred Ragnarsson.

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Uhtred_Ragnarsson
    Options
    Thanks Malc - I've sent the details.

Uhtred
    Wyrd bid ful aread
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Thanks Malc - I've sent the details.

Uhtred

Thanks Uhtred. Received and replied.

Malc
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Uhtred_Ragnarsson
    Options
    Hi Malc, it's me again.

I received a letter from e-on this morning to say that the switch is going ahead from 19th June - I can only presume my supplier did the update on the database. Given the confusion is there any way you could check to ensure the switch is indeed going ahead?

I've contacted MSE's Energy Club again to say that the switch appears to be going ahead and I've asked them to put the switch back on my account - I would hate to miss out on my cash back.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Uhtred
    Wyrd bid ful aread
    Options
    Hi Malc, it's me again.

I received a letter from e-on this morning to say that the switch is going ahead from 19th June - I can only presume my supplier did the update on the database. Given the confusion is there any way you could check to ensure the switch is indeed going ahead?

I've contacted MSE's Energy Club again to say that the switch appears to be going ahead and I've asked them to put the switch back on my account - I would hate to miss out on my cash back.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Uhtred

Hello Uhtred and sorry for the late reply. Not been around since last Friday.

First look and all seems to be on track. We've a system upgrade going through at the moment so I've only limited access. Will check more thoroughly tomorrow and drop you an email. I still have your details from our last conversation.

Looking good though Uhtred. Talk tomorrow.

Malc
    Options
    Hello Uhtred and sorry for the late reply. Not been around since last Friday.

First look and all seems to be on track. We've a system upgrade going through at the moment so I've only limited access. Will check more thoroughly tomorrow and drop you an email. I still have your details from our last conversation.

Looking good though Uhtred. Talk tomorrow.

Malc

Morning Uhtred. As above, just sent you an email. Hope it helps.

Malc
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure