Forum Home» Mortgages & Endowments

Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer? - Page 47

New Post Advanced Search

Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mortgages & Endowments
1.2K replies 218.8K views

Replies

• lsuttonlsutton Forumite
    47 posts
    1st time buyer - it's terrible I don't know why I am bothering to spend £500 on the broker.
    I kinda know they are going to ask for more documents so I don't know why they don't ask for them.....the silence is worse!

Wishing you all the luck tomorrow xx
  • Hi Lsutton

You've paid them? you should ask for a refund when this is all over! They get paid by precise if it goes through anyway!

Mine are free and I still complained! :)

Hope you get some news today too xx
  • Sarbs900Sarbs900 Forumite
    3 posts
    Hi everyone,

We have been going through this application process since 14/06, valuation was done 28/06 and received back 04/07. I have sent them so much paper work over these last few weeks fingers crossed that is the last of the going backwards and forwards!

I received an email from my broker yesterday advising she had just received confirmation from Precise that our application has been passed onto the team for all the pre-mortgage offer checks! Has anyone else had this done an if so how long after did you receive your offer. Fingers crossed this is a good sign.

Thank you x
  • Missymae0Missymae0 Forumite
    85 posts
    Ninth Anniversary
    We've received our offer! So relieved that the wait is over before the weekend!

Good luck to those still waiting.
  • Sarbs900Sarbs900 Forumite
    3 posts
    We have just received our offer also!! So so happy!!! 4 weeks to the day from start to offer so actually not that bad just felt like so much longer
    47 posts
    Fab you got your offers!

Missymae can I ask about the £400 savings you spoke about - did you have to provide any further info on this or stop it etc?

I have a similar thing come out my wages but they haven't said anything yet which I find strange to be honest considering how picky they are.

I believe they have been asking my broker for documents but I've been unaware !
  • Missymae0Missymae0 Forumite
    85 posts
    Ninth Anniversary
    Hi Isutton

No we explained that it's shares that we can stop and I assume they could see the figures on the payslips that we had already provided so we had no more questions or evidence, the explanation was enough
    47 posts
    Thanks missymae

Was the £400 included as part of your affordability calculation?

My £165 hasn't been taken into account as apparently deductions from wages don't have to be...
  • We got our offer today too ���� So happy! Happy for you all too and LSutton wish you the best of luck and advise you just keep chasing- it helps!
    47 posts
    So pleased for you 1stimebuyer - congratulations x