bolton (useless) vertex scsa

Options
:confused: sorry if i go on too much but..
got phone call from them today saying i was NON COMPLIANT..
they said i had not paid for the last 4 months.( as if.)
when i became annoyed and stated that i am on a D.E.O. the person said" sorry but i havent got your case in front of me"
this proved my point that they are incompetant at what they are doing.
checking my case would have told them i am on D.E.O.,
IT ALL CAME OUT MY EMPLOYER ( WHO IS IN LIQUIDATION AND UNDER ADMINISTRATION ) HAS WITHELD PAYMENTS ( FOR WHATEVER REASON).
WAS CONTACTED BY THE SAME PERSON 1 HOUR LATER SAYING THEY WOULD HAVE TO TAKE MY WORKS TO COURT TO RECOVER THE MONIES OUTSTANDING. IN THE MEAN TIME I HAVE TO PAY THE MONEY AGAIN????.
I KNOW IT SOUNDS DAFT BUT IF I HAVE PROOF I HAVE PAID FROM MY WAGE THEN HOW CAN THEY MAKE ME PAY AGAIN???
THEY ARE DOING NEW D.E.O. OR SO THEY SAY..
THEY ARE QUICK TO CHASE UP MONEY OWED TO THEM..
BEEN WAITING 13 MONTHS FOR REFUND DUE TO OVERPAYMENT..STILL NOTHING..
MONEY OWED TO THEM INCLUDES £100.00 PER MONTH OVERPAYMENT..
SO I HAVE TO PAY OUT EXTRA £400 TO GET BACK AT LATER DATE... STUPID OR WHAT.
:confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• kelloggs36
    kelloggs36 Posts: 7,710 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Have you been to your MP about the overpayment? They usually offset any overpayments against future payments, so they could offset what you have overpaid against what they say you owe. I find it hard to swallow that they make you pay twice when you can prove you have already paid, but I know it is true that they do - it isn't your fault the money hasn't been paid, it is your employer who has been criminally negligent in not passing on the deductions. The Director or the Payroll person should be prosecuted personally for this as they have failed in their responsibility.
  • jimbo4468_2
    Options
    yes been on to mp and i.c.e. regarding complaint .
    child support agency has until friday to resolve or ask me personally for an extention. if no responce FULL refund of payments that we( MY SOLICITOR) AND MYSELF )) calculated must be repaid inclusive of intrest.
    court order...
  • Sensemaya
    Sensemaya Posts: 1,739 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    jimbo4468 wrote: »
    yes been on to mp and i.c.e. regarding complaint .
    child support agency has until friday to resolve or ask me personally for an extention. if no responce FULL refund of payments that we( MY SOLICITOR) AND MYSELF )) calculated must be repaid inclusive of intrest.
    court order...

You should bypass ICE and go straight to the PO.

Who's your sol if you don't mind me asking?

You need to involve your MP NOW- just like K states.Provide your payslips...cross out all the other details.

They will probably reject the added interest the first time, but just complain again and you will get it.
  • Cozworth806
    Options
    If you are in England the money owed to the CSA taken from your wages is still legally classed as wages until the CSA receive it, so if the employer doesn't hand it over you are still liable.
    You may become a creditor in the now defunct company. If you have a union rep I would speak to them otherwise talk to the administrators to register the issue.
    Nothing to see here :beer:
  • Scousebird_2
    Options
    Sensemaya wrote: »
    You should bypass ICE and go straight to the PO.

Who's your sol if you don't mind me asking?

You need to involve your MP NOW- just like K states.Provide your payslips...cross out all the other details.

They will probably reject the added interest the first time, but just complain again and you will get it.

you can't bypass ICE to get to the parlimentary ombudsman. They will send your case back to Level 1 complaints to be dealt with via the proper channels, you have to complain and the case has to go to ICE before you can have it seen by the PO
    Loan-£3600 only 24 months of payments to go!!!
    All debt consolodated and cards destroyed!!
    As D'Ream would sing 'Things.....can only get better'!!!
  • Sensemaya
    Sensemaya Posts: 1,739 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Scousebird wrote: »
    you can't bypass ICE to get to the parlimentary ombudsman. They will send your case back to Level 1 complaints to be dealt with via the proper channels, you have to complain and the case has to go to ICE before you can have it seen by the PO

Yep! They have changed the rules since I posted on this old thread. The sticky link has been updated recently.;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure